Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CCW in Wisconsin

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yo cheeseheads! I realize this has a slim chance of passing but you should be made aware of it. Bill would ban carrying in gas stations.
    Just as thousands of Wisconsin residents are starting to use their new permits to carry concealed weapons, a Milwaukee lawmaker has proposed making gas stations off limits.

Assembly Bill 406's sponsor, Rep. Josh Zepnick, (D-Milwaukee), said many station owners, employees and customers are among his constituents and have suffered ongoing violent crime at and around the businesses.

Feedback Score
    So glad I left WI.
    I'm an FFL/gunsmith, not the holster company. We specialize in subsonic ammunition and wholesale rifles.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Yo cheeseheads! I realize this has a slim chance of passing but you should be made aware of it. Bill would ban carrying in gas stations.
    Having made pit stops at a variety of Milwaukee gas stations over the years, I'll keep my guns, thanks.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Well of course Letting gas station employees arm themselves makes the old Stop-N-Rob sooo much more difficult.
    Oh no, not another lube thread! Read this first: Lubrication 101.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345