Page 260 of 311 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    @CFII,

Sick rifle! Congratulations. I like all of the MRP versions, as they all have attributes and aesthetics I like. I’ve only had Picatinny and MLOK versions, but the SLK is sweet too! Love it.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Ran the suppressed South American flawlessly today after installing the XH buffer. Also, a quick note about Canteen Green, but I wanted to highlight how the color might appear to the camera and the eye depending on the lighting conditions. Up top, the pic was taken on my back deck with an overcast. Down below, same day and a few minutes later, taken from my porch under shade. The images weren't altered in any way. In outdoor daylight conditions you get that nice bright "Hulk" green hue, while under less than stellar lighting conditions it can appear to be a darker shade of OD/Army green.

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 06-09-19 at 22:00.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Ran the suppressed South American flawlessly today after installing the XH buffer. Also, a quick note about Canteen Green, but I wanted to highlight how the color might appear to the camera and the eye depending on the lighting conditions. Up top, the pic was taken on my back deck with an overcast. Down below, same day and a few minutes later, taken from my porch under shade. The images weren't altered in any way. In outdoor daylight conditions you get that nice bright "Hulk" green hue, while under less than stellar lighting conditions it can appear to be a darker shade of OD/Army green.

Damn that's some kind of serious awesomeness!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The green is so good looking. I still kick my ass for not buying one when I could, that is why I didnt hesitate on the MARS MRP for memorial day.
    Kiowa pilot turned Hooker.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hell yes, glad to see I’m not the only one. Mine runs flawlessly suppressed, but I still think I’m gonna get a heavier buffer just to tame it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jared91 View Post
    Hell yes, glad to see I’m not the only one. Mine runs flawlessly suppressed, but I still think I’m gonna get a heavier buffer just to tame it down

I was able to get it somewhat reliable when I was experimenting with Sprinco spring combos and the ADIGS (my slick MWS). I would get it to run consistently with a certain lot of ammo, but then found myself adjusting/tweaking the ADIGS when I wanted to switch up. It just became a chore having to always tweak it and finding that sweet spot that allowed it to run a variety of loads reliably and consistently. The XH buffer with stock rifle spring is the answer.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I was able to get it somewhat reliable when I was experimenting with Sprinco spring combos and the ADIGS (my slick MWS). I would get it to run consistently with a certain lot of ammo, but then found myself adjusting/tweaking the ADIGS when I wanted to switch up. It just became a chore having to always tweak it and finding that sweet spot that allowed it to run a variety of loads reliably and consistently. The XH buffer with stock rifle spring is the answer.
    Interesting. I ran the XH buffer with the factory spring and didn’t have much luck with reliability (sorry, this is for suppressed reliability) I am now running the AGK from Rubber City Armory with the factory spring and an H3 buffer. I have had great results with reliability once I got the AGK adjusted. I wonder if switching to the XH buffer with the factory spring and some minor tweaks with the AGK would give good results as well.
    I like the green shade of the MWS, I wish I had snagged one of these. I might have to send mine back at some point for a paint job.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jared91 View Post

Get the heavy buffer , end of story. You will be happy

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Get the heavy buffer , end of story. You will be happy

PB
    Yup.

I've used them in the MWS with a Surefire 7.62-RC, SiCo Saker, and an AAC Cyclone... all three cans were tamed with the XH buffer and 308 spring that Slash sells.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Page 260 of 311 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310 ... LastLast