Page 269 of 311 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Did you buy the spring and buffer combo or running the standard LMT spring with the buffer? Thanks for the info too!

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I have another 7.62 DMR on order. I'll let you know what it looks like on the MRP when it gets here.

I'm running the XH Carbine Buffer (8.5 oz), the second one down in the link: http://heavybuffers.com/ar10carbine.html

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jerhelo View Post
    Did you buy the spring and buffer combo or running the standard LMT spring with the buffer? Thanks for the info too!
    Jerhelo,

I have a 20" 6.5CM, and 18" 7.62 that I use a Surefire 7.62-RC with. I also use the XH buffer, and the spring to help tame down the recoil.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Does it fit the factory LMT buffer tube? There some notes on the site but it references LMT as being ok, just making sure. The 6.5 states direct replacement, the 8.5 references the A-5 length tube.

Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Jerhelo,

I have a 20" 6.5CM, and 18" 7.62 that I use a Surefire 7.62-RC with. I also use the XH buffer, and the spring to help tame down the recoil.
    Last edited by jerhelo; 10-14-19 at 17:45.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Does it fit the factory LMT buffer tube? There some notes on the site but it references LMT as being ok, just making sure. The 6.5 states direct replacement, the 8.5 references the A-5 length tube.
    I have one MWS with the factory buffer tube, and another with a Law Tactical Folder. They both use the XH Carbine buffer.

Send the owner of Heavy Buffers an email, Slash is very knowledgeable about the LMT platform, and will be able to guide you to any specific setups you have.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    roger that.

TE=domestique;2776218]I have one MWS with the factory buffer tube, and another with a Law Tactical Folder. They both use the XH Carbine buffer.

Send the owner of Heavy Buffers an email, Slash is very knowledgeable about the LMT platform, and will be able to guide you to any specific setups you have.[/QUOTE]

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I'm running the XH buffer and factory (standard) spring. I opted out of buying the spring buffer combo. It's not needed (and less expensive).
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    roger that.

TE=domestique;2776218]I have one MWS with the factory buffer tube, and another with a Law Tactical Folder. They both use the XH Carbine buffer.

Send the owner of Heavy Buffers an email, Slash is very knowledgeable about the LMT platform, and will be able to guide you to any specific setups you have.
    [/QUOTE]

Apologies, misread your last post.

You want the 8.5 oz version with the factory LMT buffer tube... at least that was the case in 2013 and my versions.
    Last edited by domestique; 10-14-19 at 18:36.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Yup, that's the one I use. IIRC, the price used to be $125 with the spring... but that was back in 2015.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I had some interesting results with my MWS yesterday. Some background: I cut a 16” LW CL barrel down to 13.5” and pinned on a Dead Air flash hider. Factory buffer and spring setup. Shooting suppressed with my Sandman S & K I had 100% function and perfect 3 o’clock ejection. Without the suppressor, I was getting positive ejection but it was not enough to feed the next round. It would not lock back on an empty mag either. Ammunition was Federal M80. I’m not sure if this gun just needs a little more break in or what. I’m going to try going down a buffer weight and see if I get better results. I don’t intend to shoot this rifle much unsuppressed but I definitely want to maintain that ability. I’m excited that it functioned so well with the suppressor.

Page 269 of 311 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279 ... LastLast