Page 258 of 311 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Hopefully showing the MRP platform some love is ok!

Couldn't resist the Memorial Day sale... I've been patiently waiting since I missed out on the Black Friday, and "12 days of Christmas" sale for some LM8 goodness. I personally think the pic rails with covers look the best... and have that classic look. After owning/selling a couple MRP pic rails I've grown to love the feeling of the LM8 rails the best. Nothing against M-LOK, I just prefer the feel, and look of LM8.

I plan on turning the SLK8 into a 20" SS 224 Valkyrie & 16" 5R Recce build.
    The LM8 will go on KAC SBR'd lowers and will sport 10.5" 300BLK/12.5" 5.56 piston, and a 10.5" 22lr barrel.

Just because it is a MWS thread. An old photo (no longer running the SAPR, and have since sold the Razor boat anchor).

Top:
    6.5CM

Bottom:
    14.5" pinned 7.62 barrel.

Last edited by domestique; 06-04-19 at 07:37.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Hopefully showing the MRP platform some love is ok!

Couldn't resist the Memorial Day sale... I've been patiently waiting since I missed out on the Black Friday, and "12 days of Christmas" sale for some LM8 goodness. I personally think the pic rails with covers look the best... and have that classic look. After owning/selling a couple MRP pic rails I've grown to love the feeling of the LM8 rails the best. Nothing against M-LOK, I just prefer the feel, and look of LM8.

I plan on turning the SLK8 into a 20" SS 224 Valkyrie & 16" 5R Recce build.
    The LM8 will go on KAC SBR'd lowers and will sport 10.5" 300BLK/12.5" 5.56 piston, and a 10.5" 22lr barrel.

Just because it is a MWS thread. An old photo (no longer running the SAPR, and have since sold the Razor boat anchor).

Top:
    6.5CM

Bottom:
    14.5" pinned 7.62 barrel.

Domestique,
    On the top rifle in the picture, whom makes the cheek riser/extended butt stock pad? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Domestique,
    On the top rifle in the picture, whom makes the cheek riser/extended butt stock pad? Thanks.

It's a Battle Line Industries SAPR. It was before the Magpul PRS gen 3, and LMT DMR stocks were in existence that just slip over carbine buffer tubes.

I've since sold mine and would personally reccomend the latest PRS or LMT DMR stock.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    It's a Battle Line Industries SAPR. It was before the Magpul PRS gen 3, and LMT DMR stocks were in existence that just slip over carbine buffer tubes.

I've since sold mine and would personally reccomend the latest PRS or LMT DMR stock.
    The Magpul PRS Gen3 is absolutely the best option. Best of luck.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score

Excellent, I will look into both options. I am running an ACS right now. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Excellent, I will look into both options. I am running an ACS right now. Thanks.
    You can buy the PRS through Lanbos Armory for under 190. The LMT is expensive, but does go on sale direct through LMT. It was $150 during Black Friday and the Christmas Sale.

The Magpul IIRC, allows for buttstock cant... the LMT is lighter.

I agree with Pappa Bear, I'm prolly going to buy the Magpul PRS.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Has anyone had success with adco lightening the standard 16” chrome lined barrel?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jared91 View Post
    I’ll give that a try next time I shoot for groupings. As mentioned below by someone else, lately I have been shooting nothing but long range steel, and it does help me spot my own hits. As for loading up the bipod putting stress on the rifle, that is incorrect for the MWS, as the upper is a monolithic design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I plan to run it side-by-side with the SR25 within the next week or so, so I'll see what happens.

Domestique,

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    The Magpul PRS Gen3 is absolutely the best option. Best of luck.

PB
    I've got a Battleline Industries SAPR stock attachment and a Magpul PRS Gen 3 for sale in the EE right now. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ne-Industries)
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Anyone that ordered the MWS for the Memorial Day sale have it ship yet?
    Kiowa pilot turned Hooker.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ah ok cool. So you didnt get a tracking number or anything? Ill notify my FFL to expect something I guess. Lol
    Kiowa pilot turned Hooker.

Page 258 of 311 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast