Page 13 of 311 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyboy333 View Post

F**KING SWEEEET!

Really great job pal, that rifle is straight up awesomeness

eta... Minus those damn KNS pins
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 12-10-11 at 12:42.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm starting to get an itch for one of these. With the SCAR H and 700 I have my 7.62 needs covered, but I think this would be a cool addition. I've been thinking of selling one of the Barretts and may just have to grab one of these.

I need to get over the weight. The SCAR covers my lightweight needs in 7.62. With access to distances well over 2,000 meters, it's time I start focusing on a precision semi auto in 7.62 instead of just the really heavy stuff.

What I really need to do is get one out there next to my other rifles to see how it compares. So, Patrick? Feel like taking a trip down to South Texas?
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I must say I think it looks great thats why I was hurt you didnt say what you did it with
    Quote Originally Posted by afd77 View Post
    I apologize.

Specs:

LMT 308 MWS
    18" SS Barrel w/ AAC 51T brake
    Painted with Rustoleum (Can't remember what color) with matte clear coat
    Magpul: ACS stock, MIAD, trigger guard (MIAD dyed to better match the rail covers)
    KAC rail covers and BUIS
    Nightforce Unimount
    SS 5-20x50, mil/mil, FFP, Illuminated
    PRI Gasbuster
    Atlas V8 bipod
    CAR-10 extra heavy buffer
    AAC 762-SD
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm looking forward to seeing one of the new Surefire 7.62 Minis soon on one of these rifles.
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; 12-10-11 at 22:05.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    F**KING SWEEEET!

Really great job pal, that rifle is straight up awesomeness

eta... Minus those damn KNS pins
    Thanks bud!!! Yeah I was cringing when i was posting those pics with the KNS knowing you would be viewing haha. In all honesty, i'm taking them out and putting the G pins back in. I just haven't got around to it yet.

Can any1 help me out with understanding the knob on the left side of the scope? The manual calls it a "side focus" but then later its termed "parallax adjustment". If it's a focus adjustment then what the heck is the "fast focus eyebell" for and is it focusing the image or the reticle?

Basically, I would just like to know how and when to effectively use it. Thank you

If this question is too far out of the "scope" of this thread then just send me a PM. sorry, i couldn't resist.
    Last edited by Dirtyboy333; 12-11-11 at 11:39.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Now with the proper glass on top. NF 3.5-15X50 MLR ret. In a BoBro mount! I pray i didnt make a mistake with the BoBro mount.... Its a big ole hoss, but I like it!!!

Last edited by d90king; 12-11-11 at 16:17.

Feedback Score
    *mutters and thinks his wallet is going to be in therapy for years...*

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    NICE! That Bobro mount is a fine piece of kit for sure. If I ever strayed away from ADM Recons, no doubt I'd pick up a Bobro. I really like the no hassle adjusting mechanism on them.

Tomorrow....there is a chance I'll be going F**KING BONKERS

Feedback Score
    OK,
    Longtime lurker here. I've finally been lured into sharing.

These are great rifles. Thanks to everyone for sharing!

I've had it since August of 2010.

First Gen Lower
    Upper is the forged version
    Magpul ACS - I kept tripping the lever on the SOPMOD
    8.5oz buffer from Slash
    Dual Ejector bolt
    Nightforce Unimount
    Leupy MK4 3.5-10 LRT - TMR reticle
    Harris bipod on Larue Mount
    Geissele SD3Gun - a bit light - it requires good follow through

First group from the 20" SS, I knew I pulled the one so I sent another to make it a solid 10 shot group. I probably got lazy on the trigger and pulled the two outlyers as well.

This one was from the 16" CL.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Damn, first post in over 4yrs....at least you made your first one an awesome one

Looks like you got a badass place to shoot that sweet rifle at. Shooting prone with the SOPMOD can be troublesome given the latch's positioning, however Ive never really had a problem with it.

I just picked up a SD-3G and the pull on that thing is freaking amazing. I haven't yet tried it in a precision capacity as I prefer the SD-E and SD-C for that but I bet it will get the job done in that use as well.

Thanks for sharing that with us even if you don't post for another 4 years

Page 13 of 311 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast