Page 15 of 311 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    Holy shit I'm giddy like a little schoolgirl
    That was kinda obvious!

Come on, you can take better pictures than that.... The famous black rifle pictures that you take, and you dare to post a pic of the rifle laying on the carpet?

I'll be eagerly awaiting a range report, and some video of the first time out....

I might be convinced to come down to Alabama to help you test that thing....
    Last edited by DeltaSierra; 12-12-11 at 19:00.

Feedback Score

Congrats! I'm diggin' the micros on that beast.

Cheers
    Life is like a shit sandwich...the more bread you have the less shit you have to eat.

Feedback Score

About time, Congrats.

Feedback Score
    Welcome to the club!
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Thanks gents, I appreciate the kind words

Buying up various different types of ammo and will be starting to conduct the ammo and accuracy evaluations on them asap. Going to chrono some of the more popular ammo types as well. Next I will do some reliability testing using quite a bit of surplus type using multiple different pmags. Lastly will be hitting the LR locale with the video equipment.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    congrats Trident. Wish I could even remotely come close to affording one.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Thanks brother...pretty soon here now I might need to buy one of those "signaling" adapters for the CMP steel target from you. This new rifle should be able to get me beyond audible range
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 12-12-11 at 21:46.

Feedback Score
    Nice

glad to see you finally got it.

Free

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hell yaeh Trident!!! All you need to complete that bad boy is some KNS pins..

Mine came with that allen wrench hanging from the trigger guard as well. Whats that for? Also, I love the KAC panels and i'm going to buy and stipple some or just pay you to . Are they hard like the LMT panels or are they more of a soft rubber?

Its gonna be fun sharing data with ya. I'm going to be working up some nice hand loads so when you finally start loading you'll have a good start.

Once I get used to this thing I might just fly to Bama and shoot with ya.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Thanks Free...I'm extremely happy to finally join the club. You were the first person I know of to own a MWS.

Dirtyboy...It's on like Donkey Kong I got some catching up to do in order to be on par with that awesome specimen of yours.

RE: the small allen wrench....its for the ambi selector I believe(the one lever that has the small screw).

RE: the KAC panels, they are surprisingly durable and hard in nature. The actual stippling has never deformed or flaked off on all my others. I have a long standing deal from the barfcom days that if anybody owns a MRP..now MWS too...that I would do the panels for free. Speaking of free...I did a set for freefalle7's awesome MWS sometime ago. So its my pleasure to do the work for you if you want, just send me the panels you want done and I'll turn them around in no time for you pal

Page 15 of 311 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast