Page 157 of 311 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    Damn that looks awesome!! Like factory new awesome. If the cerakoting, strength, and overall feel in the hand are equal to it's looks, than you sure got a lot for your $220.

So far I am very pleased with the quality. Obviously I haven't shot it yet, but everything seems to be great.
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    So far I am very pleased with the quality. Obviously I haven't shot it yet, but everything seems to be great.
    Can we get close up shots of the section where the rails were milled off? I know others might have had concerns about the rail retaining it's strength and structural integrity if going this route. I won't mention the guy's name, but it rhymes with "E-man930" and he likes purple dildos.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Can we get close up shots of the section where the rails were milled off? I know others might have had concerns about the rail retaining it's strength and structural integrity if going this route. I won't mention the guy's name, but it rhymes with "E-man930" and he likes purple dildos.
    Just for some potential reference, here is a thread that discusses this subject in more depth, all be it a bit dated.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-trident/page2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Pretty cool set-up, man. Welcome home.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Thank you, Atlas bipod is inbound.......it will be complete shortly.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Hjmpanzr, have you ever chronographed any loads with your 13.5?

I tried some 175gr. Black Hills and averaged 2,312 fps for 5 rounds (Magnetospeed at sea leveL, through a Saker 762). I was disappointed at the SD being 30 fps. My reloads average 9-11 fps.

I wish I could buy MK319 Mod0 rounds to reload, but will most likely stick with 155gr. AMAX.
    No chrono. Need to get some time to get some time with one which means I have to wait till some prototype rifles come out so I can get access to chrono. When I do, I'll post the numbers comparing against 16.75" barrel.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

13.5" LW CL
    Still about 9.5 lbs w/o suppressor

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thedavegw View Post
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

13.5" LW CL
    Still about 9.5 lbs w/o suppressor
    Very nice! Have my Form 1 pending for the same thing. Not much heavier than my G3K.

Feedback Score
    All,
    Quick question for all you MWS shooters out there.........
    Those of you whom have swapped your barrels out, does anyone routinely take the barrels out for cleaning (after a range session or two) or not so much? Just wondering if the constant loosening and tightening of the bolts would cause any problems. Pic thread...........

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    All,
    Quick question for all you MWS shooters out there.........
    Those of you whom have swapped your barrels out, does anyone routinely take the barrels out for cleaning (after a range session or two) or not so much? Just wondering if the constant loosening and tightening of the bolts would cause any problems. Pic thread...........

I don't take them out to clean, because I've found the barrels are more accurate dirty. I haven't seen any problems with loosening bolts, but I'm not swapping out barrels all the time either.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    How do you like the 'new' model torque wrench the LMT Store sells now?
    I think I need one of those and a extra pair of bolts (just incase).

Page 157 of 311 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast