Page 160 of 276 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2757

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

  1. #1591
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,114
    Feedback Score
    0
    Most of my SR-25 magazines are from about 12 years old from the assault weapons ban sunset to now, including the ones LMT sold for a while. There are only maybe 10 to dozen pre assault weapons ban magazines that I have. I had access to the then banned magazines during the ban for testing, I don't recall but a few issues then, I didn't own them.
    To be totally honest though, the by far large majority of my KAC magazines for these are from the introduction of the EMC line to now. I'll admit that most of my older magazines for these are not as regularly used as the newer ones. When I bought newer rifles, more magazines were purchased, and then got used with them. Older magazines got stowed away with their associated rifles and not used as much. Then I bought more rifles and magazines and so on...

  2. #1592
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,409
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Last edited by VooDoo6Actual; 03-14-16 at 10:10.

  3. #1593
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,807
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Very Nice. I'm envious. Whats the optic?

  4. #1594
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,254
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    Very Nice. I'm envious. Whats the optic?
    Looks like US Optics.

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

  5. #1595
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    3,690
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just picked up a gen 1 16" chrome lined mws-E with Geissele ssa-e installed for $2k. Should have it next week. Planning on adding a 16" LW barrel and likely a 6.5 creedmoor barrel. Now I need to decide on the optic. I'm really jonesing for the S&B 5-20 ultrashort with a t1. Or possibly a leupy mk8 cqbss with h27d. Decisions, decisions.

  6. #1596
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,254
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    Anyone running a chopped MWS 6.5 Creedmoor barrel?

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

  7. #1597
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CONUS: Pa
    Posts
    1,434
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Just picked up a gen 1 16" chrome lined mws-E with Geissele ssa-e installed for $2k. Should have it next week. Planning on adding a 16" LW barrel and likely a 6.5 creedmoor barrel. Now I need to decide on the optic. I'm really jonesing for the S&B 5-20 ultrashort with a t1. Or possibly a leupy mk8 cqbss with h27d. Decisions, decisions.
    I wouldn't discount the Vortex Gen 2 HD 4.5-27x scope with Christmas tree reticle. I've taken mine out past 1,100 yards and have nothing bad to say about it. The only negative is weight.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

  8. #1598
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    3,690
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    I wouldn't discount the Vortex Gen 2 HD 4.5-27x scope with Christmas tree reticle. I've taken mine out past 1,100 yards and have nothing bad to say about it. The only negative is weight.
    Too heavy and frankly for the price I can find a used S&B 5-25. EuroOptic occasionally has good deals on demos - recently had 5-20 ultrashorts for $2900 - $3400.

  9. #1599
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CONUS: Pa
    Posts
    1,434
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Too heavy and frankly for the price I can find a used S&B 5-25. EuroOptic occasionally has good deals on demos - recently had 5-20 ultrashorts for $2900 - $3400.
    Probably shouldn't have bought a LMT if weight was a concern.


    That's a great price on S&B..... but IIRC they no longer offer a lifetime warranty.

    Welcome to the LMT family.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

  10. #1600
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    3,690
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Probably shouldn't have bought a LMT if weight was a concern.


    That's a great price on S&B..... but IIRC they no longer offer a lifetime warranty.

    Welcome to the LMT family.
    Ha, true. However with the weight of the mws I don't want to add yet more weight with the vortex. I'm not concerned about the lack of lifetime warranty on S&B. It's a 10 year warranty and it's not like they won't fix it after that, just that you will have to pay for it.

Page 160 of 276 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •