Page 266 of 311 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    Very nice! I really wish I would have grabbed one when they had them. I am still waiting on my 11.5" barrel from the sale. As soon as I get it I am planning on running several types of ammo through it for fun to see what it likes best.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdr1 View Post
    Very nice! I really wish I would have grabbed one when they had them. I am still waiting on my 11.5" barrel from the sale. As soon as I get it I am planning on running several types of ammo through it for fun to see what it likes best.
    Same. My 16" barrel came yesterday, and when I called about the 11.5" I was told those barrels are still in "processing". WhIcj was explained to me as being test fired and/or being cleaned post firing.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Used 308 16" gem, can't really tell if it was ever fired outside the factory. Dropped in the 6.5CM and put it on paper just tonight.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

16” LW barrel cut down to 13.5”. Can’t wait to see how it does suppressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lahunter57; 09-25-19 at 19:35.

Feedback Score
    Hey Sugar,

Sorry I missed your reply August 13th, anyway, I just wanted to say, CONGRADULATIONS!

Peace MAV

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Thanks dude! I will try to get a trip out to the range but we just had a baby and she's been a handful these last couple of weeks.

Well fair winds bro! I actually just came back for some time at home. I'll be out there loving my life here soon.

I'm actually interested at picking up the NF ATACR 1-8. I think it's reticle design would fit this gun and it's role a little better than the Accupower 1-8 (not to mention it's a couple ounces lighter... prob wouldn't notice).

I did consider putting a Mark 6 or 5 HD 3.6-18x but at that point it's going to end up being more of a precision shooter.

Because the short LW barrel is keeping a lot of the heft in-between the receiver extension and the barrel extension, I find the weight is definitely doable as a BR. You mentioned the KAC as a more viable host for a LPVO. I don't have a KAC (yet) but I do have a SCAR17 and it is light but once I drop the Accupower on it, to me, it's starting to feel like my MWS.

In summary, I just say screw it and put what I think functions well for the setup because my mindset IS running these as a "duty" system.

I'm looking at your last picture, what barrel is in the upper with the 3-18? That two MWS upper kit is kind of what I'm thinking at the moment for having a dedicated precision upper. 6.5 barrel and a Mark 5 HD 3.6-18.
    The lessons that we learn are written the tomb stones of others. -Reid Henrichs

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahunter57 View Post
    16” LW barrel cut down to 13.5”. Can’t wait to see how it does suppressed.

That's stellar. I'm jelly.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    That's stellar. I'm jelly.
    Thanks! I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. Now I’m just waiting for the ATACR 1-8 to come in

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahunter57 View Post
    Thanks! I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. Now I’m just waiting for the ATACR 1-8 to come in

What does it weigh sans the can?

Gonna be wicked with that optic. Kicking doors to 800yds will be covered under that setup. It's like a hybrid b/t a heavy Recce and a battle rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    What does it weigh sans the can?

Gonna be wicked with that optic. Kicking doors to 800yds will be covered under that setup. It's like a hybrid b/t a heavy Recce and a battle rifle
    800yds? There a guy on Youtube shooting 1,133yds. with this Same Setup .308!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX1kNtalmFw
    Last edited by RVTMaverick; 09-27-19 at 08:21. Reason: To add Video
    The lessons that we learn are written the tomb stones of others. -Reid Henrichs

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVTMaverick View Post
    800yds? There a guy on Youtube shooting 1,133yds. with this Same Setup .308!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX1kNtalmFw
    yeah that's a great video. Awesome rifle as well

Page 266 of 311 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276 ... LastLast