Page 267 of 311 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    What does it weigh sans the can?

Gonna be wicked with that optic. Kicking doors to 800yds will be covered under that setup. It's like a hybrid b/t a heavy Recce and a battle rifle

I’m not sure. My bathroom scale is giving me weird numbers. I’ll have to find a better way to weigh it. I’m curious as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Guys, I plan to move my RAL-8000 slick MWS. Thought I'd post here first since it has resided in this thread for so long. Hit me up on a PM if anyone is interested. Comes with 16" CL barrel capable of sub MOA groups. Pic for attention. Thanks.

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 10-07-19 at 09:35.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    20" SS 6.5CM barrel arrived and installed over the weekend. Expended five rounds to sight in before moving on to shoot two separate groups to assess accuracy. Just grabbed whatever COTS ammo was behind the counter at Walmart and headed out, but it seems to like both. First group was Federal 140gr SP. Second group was Federal 130gr Berger OTM. All suppressed. Shooting position was seated shooting off the bipod with rear bean bag support. Roughly an MOA shift between the two. Looking forward to exploring other loads. I'm still running the stock trigger, just polished a bit to eliminate the grittiness. Will be installing a DMR trigger when I get around to it. I can't say I'm disappointed with the results. Charlie Mike

"People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    20" SS 6.5CM barrel arrived and installed over the weekend. Expended five rounds to sight in before moving on to shoot two separate groups to assess accuracy. Just grabbed whatever COTS ammo was behind the counter at Walmart and headed out, but it seems to like both. First group was Federal 140gr SP. Second group was Federal 130gr Berger OTM. All suppressed. Shooting position was seated shooting off the bipod with rear bean bag support. Roughly an MOA shift between the two. Looking forward to exploring other loads. I'm still running the stock trigger, just polished a bit to eliminate the grittiness. Will be installing a DMR trigger when I get around to it. I can't say I'm disappointed with the results. Charlie Mike

Can't be upset with that! Nice shooting.

I have a 20" 6.5CM, as does my buddy, and we both used ours in a class that went out to 1,200 yards. We both were very happy with how they preformed.

I use the SD-E trigger in my 6.5CM build, and the SD-C in my 14.5" MWS. I'm planning on doing a 224 Valkyrie build soon with a SLK8 upper I have, and may try out the new Larue trigger. $89.00 dollars is too good not to try.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Can't be upset with that! Nice shooting.

I have a 20" 6.5CM, as does my buddy, and we both used ours in a class that went out to 1,200 yards. We both were very happy with how they preformed.

I use the SD-E trigger in my 6.5CM build, and the SD-C in my 14.5" MWS. I'm planning on doing a 224 Valkyrie build soon with a SLK8 upper I have, and may try out the new Larue trigger. $89.00 dollars is too good not to try.
    I hadn't considered the new LaRue trigger. I'll have to look into it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I hadn't considered the new LaRue trigger. I'll have to look into it.

Its actually not a bad trigger, they were getting pretty good reviews compared to an SSA, and you would see alot of people swapping the LMT 2 stage for the SSA, so for like 80 bucks, **** it,

I still like the LMT 2 stage, but the Larue trigger "feels" nicer than the LMT. more crisp break. I have a Geissele High speed NM trigger at home that i am going to drop into my MWS so it will be intresting to see how it compares.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    Its actually not a bad trigger, they were getting pretty good reviews compared to an SSA, and you would see alot of people swapping the LMT 2 stage for the SSA, so for like 80 bucks, **** it,

I still like the LMT 2 stage, but the Larue trigger "feels" nicer than the LMT. more crisp break. I have a Geissele High speed NM trigger at home that i am going to drop into my MWS so it will be intresting to see how it compares.
    Another option is the SSP, if you like single stage. I've personally have always been a fan of 2 stage, and even shoot LEM in my pistols.... but the SSP would be a decent option as well for a precison oriented rig.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Thanks, guys. I'll explore all viable options.

Redundancy. One of these is going away.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    My MLKMWSK-MARS arrived in the wrong caliber, .260 Rem instead of .308 Win. I'm seriously hoping LMT will just swap out the barrel/BCG.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT/556 View Post
    My MLKMWSK-MARS arrived in the wrong caliber, .260 Rem instead of .308 Win. I'm seriously hoping LMT will just swap out the barrel/BCG.
    Just the barrel would need swapped. The BCG is exactly the same.

Page 267 of 311 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277 ... LastLast