Page 289 of 311 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT/556 View Post
    5/16 inch gap at castle nut, 9 5/8 total length from back of cattle nut 308 stock on 556 tube.

I have both and can answer some dimension questions.

Just shy of 9" on a factory SR15 lower... locked into the first buffer hole.

I think this stock will be perfect for teaching children to shoot scoped ARs. Will make a fun setup for the kids to shoot my 22lr. MRP upper.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    I was thinking that was yours, but in actuality yours will be much nastier given the Magical Marvin touch!

That's a great video though.
    God I wish I was that far along on glass alone, let alone all of his other glorious kit. Thanks for the Sentiment though.

I agree. I’ve watched that video many times. The performance is a little rough around the edges, but I believe that is the point. Capable platform while minimizing footprint for maximum broad scale usage. While we all enjoy Cherry picked groups to show what the platform is capable of, a lot gets lost in practical applications.

I have no knowledge as to the comment as far as whether the barrel was chopped to 13.5” or a factory offering. I just assumed it was factory.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    God I wish I was that far along on glass alone, let alone all of his other glorious kit. Thanks for the Sentiment though.

I agree. I’ve watched that video many times. The performance is a little rough around the edges, but I believe that is the point. Capable platform while minimizing footprint for maximum broad scale usage. While we all enjoy Cherry picked groups to show what the platform is capable of, a lot gets lost in practical applications.

I have no knowledge as to the comment as far as whether the barrel was chopped to 13.5” or a factory offering. I just assumed it was factory.

Someone mentioned on another LMT message board about asking him about it.... looking at the barrel length that protrudes from the handguard it definitely looks longer than 13.5". Still impressive.

Edit to add: unless the MLOK upper us much shorter.

https://lmtdefense.com/firearms/lm308mwse
    Last edited by domestique; 01-03-20 at 17:56.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Someone mentioned on another LMT message board about asking him about it.... looking at the barrel length that protrudes from the handguard it definitely looks longer than 13.5". Still impressive.
    Indeed it is. I’m envious.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The thing that makes the LMT DMR stock much more appealing over the Magpul option is the "hooked toe" portion at the bottom in my view. While I don't own either, that alone would put me over the top for the LMT option. Having a toe like that in conjunct with a rear bag is like the easy button.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Is the 7.62 LOCKED into place or does it slide freely backwards until the next buffer tube stop?
    That position is locked, it will slide in to close the gap but will not lock until pulled out to where it's pictured.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT/556 View Post
    That position is locked, it will slide in to close the gap but will not lock until pulled out to where it's pictured.
    Thank you. So the only reason to go 5.56 is if you really need the shortest LOP with 5.56 rifles (9" with the 5.56) vs. ( 9 & 5/8th with the 7.62).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Just shy of 9" on a factory SR15 lower... locked into the first buffer hole.

I think this stock will be perfect for teaching children to shoot scoped ARs. Will make a fun setup for the kids to shoot my 22lr. MRP upper.

This is very helpful. I need to put the MP PRS back on and make a measurement to compare. If the LMT 762 DMR stock has a shorter LOP than the PRS, I will probably make an order for the LMT. Thank you for the pics.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    First LMT MWS, Danish police contract overrun upper

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I just finished up my MWS project.

MLOK MWS
    308 16” SS LW Barrel
    Area 419 Muzzle Adaptor/2P Brake (SAS TI Arbiter shown)
    B5 Sopmod
    BCM Grip
    Atlas Bipod
    Bushnell LRHS 4.5-18 (Seekins Mount)

I’m looking forward to zeroing this soon!

I may change optics later this year. I had the LRHS on hand because I got a great deal and it’s a killer scope for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 289 of 311 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299 ... LastLast