Page 292 of 311 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    slow down big guy, I've been respectful and pretty even, was not being aggressive here merely gave an opinion that bears merit after asking a question. There really is nothing special other than anodizing otherwise they are same rifle you can get in black. You want me to be honest, the fact that you had to justify the price in your ad screams when reading it you know the price is way too high. GLWS, as I've not seen one go for that high anywhere, not even gunbroker which is notoriously high.
    Again.. your opinion is completely irrelevant. These are facts that I’m stating. Go ask black phase tactical how much his is he has for sale.. I’ll wait. I’ll also wait for it to sell, as I’m sure it’ll take awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jared91 View Post
    Go ask black phase tactical how much his is he has for sale.. I’ll wait. I’ll also wait for it to sell, as I’m sure it’ll take awhile
    Asking price and selling price are two entirely different things...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I’m going to finish this with this statement. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. Move along.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    so for clarity, only the anodizing makes it's special right? There is ZERO difference between the SA and regular LMT offerings of the same kind other than the canteen green so I'm really having a hard time trying to see the collectibility here and especially so since LMT could always, probably will, release anodized offerings in the near future.

I've seen 3 sell in the past 4 mos and all were under 3k, closer to 2500. I wonder if I take my black one and have anodized in camo pattern if I can call it collectable?
    Last edited by RUTGERS95; 01-07-20 at 17:13.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT/556 View Post
    Asking price and selling price are two entirely different things...
    very true.

back on point here, some NICE sticks fellas! keep the pics coming

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I know you guys are tire of looking at my shit, but this thread needs pics. Contribute to this sub-community positively. Argue BS elsewhere.

"People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I know you guys are tire of looking at my shit, but this thread needs pics. Contribute to this sub-community positively. Argue BS elsewhere.

Will never get tired of looking at your sex stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm reevaluating optic options and configurations for my MWS.

Does any one have experience with options like the Reptilia ROF 90/45 RMR mounts for the Geissele SP's or something with a lower offset like the Badger Ordinance Unimount or the Arisaka Offset Optic mount that allows for 35 or 45 degree angling and 1.45 or 1.93 offset height.

My only experience with a secondary red dot is with the piggy backed RMR on an ACOG on a 556 middy. I appreciated the more heads-up posture that it allowed for 50 and in shooting. I'd imagine with mounting on the forward ring, it would allow for passive aiming with NODs. My concern is that the 556 middy is a softer shooting system than my 762 13.5" MWS. I feel like an offset would allow for a cheek weld and better recoil management.

Interested to see and hear what you guys are having success so I can make an educated purchase.

P.S. Really not interested in the "which ever one works best for you" response.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    so for clarity, only the anodizing makes it's special right? There is ZERO difference between the SA and regular LMT offerings of the same kind other than the canteen green so I'm really having a hard time trying to see the collectibility here and especially so since LMT could always, probably will, release anodized offerings in the near future.

I've seen 3 sell in the past 4 mos and all were under 3k, closer to 2500. I wonder if I take my black one and have anodized in camo pattern if I can call it collectable?
    If the rifle has NO special markings (NZ army, UK MOD, L129A1 or 2 or whatever etc...) I doubt there is really anything more special about it. I think I would rather send mine off for cerakote or anodizing in that color and spend MUCH less. These rifles are all excellent shooters and LMT already has the Sharp Shooter or the L129A1 rifles for sale.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I'm reevaluating optic options and configurations for my MWS.

Does any one have experience with options like the Reptilia ROF 90/45 RMR mounts for the Geissele SP's or something with a lower offset like the Badger Ordinance Unimount or the Arisaka Offset Optic mount that allows for 35 or 45 degree angling and 1.45 or 1.93 offset height.

My only experience with a secondary red dot is with the piggy backed RMR on an ACOG on a 556 middy. I appreciated the more heads-up posture that it allowed for 50 and in shooting. I'd imagine with mounting on the forward ring, it would allow for passive aiming with NODs. My concern is that the 556 middy is a softer shooting system than my 762 13.5" MWS. I feel like an offset would allow for a cheek weld and better recoil management.

Interested to see and hear what you guys are having success so I can make an educated purchase.

P.S. Really not interested in the "which ever one works best for you" response.
    Badger's newly released Conditon One mount not an option for you?

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Page 292 of 311 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast