Page 298 of 311 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    For those of you not on Instagram, FB, or ARFCOM.... we have a gun smith getting into barrel conversions for MRP, and eventually MWS barrels!

This is huge news. We may finally get cheap plinking barrels, 6.8SPCII, Carbon PROOF barrels, more 22lr, 9mm, etc. Barrels!
    He does good work from what I've seen. He's a regular on the KAC group on FB. I don't doubt he'd do quality work with the conversions.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Marvin (who has a very long lead time), and who else?

I know DBMG (spelling) used to, but haven't for years.
    One is/was Mark Chanlynn in CO. I think cannot recall the other. I used to have his contact about 10 years ago. A guy on arfcom had a ton of barrels converted by this smith.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    One is/was Mark Chanlynn in CO. I think cannot recall the other. I used to have his contact about 10 years ago. A guy on arfcom had a ton of barrels converted by this smith.
    I think you're thinking about the now bunk DBMG. They did a number of barrels for arfcom and snipershide members years ago. I've looked for machinist to do these conversions for years, and to my knowledge Marvin Pitts at Nefarious Arms is the only game in town until D. Wilson Mfg. starts up.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    For those of you not on Instagram, FB, or ARFCOM.... we have a gun smith getting into barrel conversions for MRP, and eventually MWS barrels!

This is huge news. We may finally get cheap plinking barrels, 6.8SPCII, Carbon PROOF barrels, more 22lr, 9mm, etc. Barrels!

Nice, I sent him a message last night asking about when I could send him a .22lr, and 14.5 pencil profile barrel to convert, and how much it would cost. He said it would likely be about a month until he's ready for me to send in the barrels, and he said it would cost about the same as a chop, thread, crown job, or slightly more since it take about the same time as that procedure. This is an excellent development.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Saw this last night on Instagram. Definitely a tempting Proof build in both 5.56 PDW fashion and possible very light weight Proof 7.62. I wish proof had 10.5 barrels though rather than 11.5. Another .22 conversion would be sweet as well.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    Nice, I sent him a message last night asking about when I could send him a .22lr, and 14.5 pencil profile barrel to convert, and how much it would cost. He said it would likely be about a month until he's ready for me to send in the barrels, and he said it would cost about the same as a chop, thread, crown job, or slightly more since it take about the same time as that procedure. This is an excellent development.
    Thats cool. I might get a 22 inch 6.5CM or possibly PRC.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    outstanding

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    outstanding
    He just posted up his pre order page for 10 customers.

https://www.dwilsonmfg.com/store/p52...WKN2YihhBLqCto

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If anyone is looking for a 22lr MRP conversion.

Here is the cheapest I've found. If my math is correct, the 4.5" barrel plus a 6" SiCo Spectre II will just clear the end on a CQB MRP rail.

https://www.righttobear.com/RTB-4-5-...5.htm?CartID=1
    Last edited by domestique; 01-27-20 at 11:12.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If anyone is looking for a 22lr MRP conversion.

Here is the cheapest I've found. If my math is correct, the 4.5" barrel plus a 6" SiCo Spectre II will just clear the end on a CQB MRP rail.

https://www.righttobear.com/RTB-4-5-...5.htm?CartID=1
    Thanks, I think I'm gonna order that pencil profiled 16" barrel. Also grab the BCG and some mags.

You heard good things about their BCG, mags, barrels?

Page 298 of 311 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308 ... LastLast