Page 9 of 311 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyfever03 View Post
    Got my MWS 1 week ago, so she'll be playing battle rifle until I can fork for some nice glass.

Added a SF 762SSAL/RE brake, KAC trigger guard, laRue index clips, MIAD, SF scout in an offset LaRue, mcmaster nut mod on the sights, and removed the red/white selector paint

I do like the MB by SF. I am trying to decide between the brake and the FH. Have you noticed any difference in recoil impulse?? Is that difference worth getting the brake over the FH?? Nice MWS.
    I do like the SF muzzle brake. I am trying to decide between the brake and the FH by SF. Have you noticed a difference in the recoil impulse? I imagine there is some difference. Certainly a difference in sound Nice MWS.

Feedback Score
    Sorry, strange double post. Computer brain farted.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    I do like the MB by SF. I am trying to decide between the brake and the FH. Have you noticed any difference in recoil impulse?? Is that difference worth getting the brake over the FH?? Nice MWS.
    I do like the SF muzzle brake. I am trying to decide between the brake and the FH by SF. Have you noticed a difference in the recoil impulse? I imagine there is some difference. Certainly a difference in sound Nice MWS.
    I have yet to shoot it. I've had some fgmm on order but "weather conditions" in Montana have been holding it up for a few days. I'll have my KAC sights today and hope to get them sighted at the range this weekend. I'll let you know!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyfever03 View Post
    I have yet to shoot it. I've had some fgmm on order but "weather conditions" in Montana have been holding it up for a few days. I'll have my KAC sights today and hope to get them sighted at the range this weekend. I'll let you know!
    Cool, I would like to hear about it ..no pun intended. Have fun. I am shooting mine next Tuesday and with your report, with a new FH or MB from SF!!
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Got my L129a1 kac's today! I like them alot better than troys. Very compact. The front sight post seems easier to pick up(probably because it's wider than the outer wings) and the rear is fully adjustable. +1 for kac sights.

Also brake cleaned the grey Teflon off of the receiver extension. Still tight but much smoother function. I like the black better too
    Last edited by Huskyfever03; 06-14-11 at 22:54.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 07-18-11 at 07:32.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This rifle is just for fun since I'm not LE or military.

Going to mount an Atlas bipod on it and it's good to go. It's heavy but that's OK since this is strictly my "longer" range (to +/-800 yds.) .308 with a USO 1.8-10X. Couldn't use a Larue SPR due to the length of the USO housing so I went with an American Defense mount. The ADM is rock solid and positions just fine since the LMT top rail is continuous.

Problem for me is it's a 4-5 hour drive to shoot at that "longer" distance.

Last edited by DWood; 06-18-11 at 08:53.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Very nice set up DWood, I have the USO 1.8~10 on an 18 inch Larue and it is sweet.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DWood View Post

Going to mount an Atlas bipod on it and it's good to go. It's heavy but that's OK since this is strictly my "longer" range (to +/-800 yds.) .308 with a USO 1.8-10X. Couldn't use a Larue SPR due to the length of the USO housing so I went with an American Defense mount. The ADM is rock solid and positions just fine since the LMT top rail is continuous.

Very nice boomstick.

Let us know how she shoots etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DWood View Post

Bad ass scope, but your gun is missing it's most important component.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ !

Page 9 of 311 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast