Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pistol Day at Central Whidbey

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'll try to get there early and help set up.

Okie John

Feedback Score

early set up

There really isn't a need for anyone to show up before 1100. The only big thing we are setting up is the shoot house and Mook and I should have everything ready the night before. Only other thing is getting the steel out of the shed and that will only take a few minutes. If you have a can of white spray paint, bring it to paint your target.
    The pork is out of the freezer and ready to go in the smoker tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    I'm out.

Sorry for the late notice but I'm stuck moving this weekend.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Ride sharing? I have a SuperCrew pickup that could hold four or five in addition to myself.

Also, anybody bringing carbines?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    See y'all tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    My day has turned into a goatf*** and I'm not going to make it. Apologies to all.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Good stuff.
    I had a good time yall.
    Thanks for making it out.
    I'm in the process of creating a you-tube channel for us to view the videos on. This will only be viewable by m4c members who have attended a PNW shoot for privacy reasons.
    If you have attended a PNWM4C shoot, pm me your youtube username, and I'll add you to the list of people who can view the videos.
    If that's not enough op-sec for you, let me know that you don't want any videos of you on this channel.
    Remember, this will only be viewable to people who have attended one of our shoots on the island.
    That being said, someone start a thread for the next shoot.

Feedback Score
    Reckon I better get in a quick word of appreciation before the site's server gets whacked...again.

Cheers for Mook and Gitmo - these guys put in a lot of extra effort to provide what was, for several of us, a first time experience with the "shoot house" mock up. As always, a good emphasis on safety was present and personally speaking, several lessons were learned.

Additional thanks to kaltesherz and GlockWRX for sharing tips and advice throughout the day - this is largely what brings genuine value to the event and separates it from "just another day at the range."

Here's looking forward to the next go 'round later this fall!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Video access

A)As I see it, if we want restricted (no-one but PNW members) access to the videos, you'll have to click a link to view them and be logged into youtube. We cannot have a members only youtube channel.
    B)The videos could also be unlisted, which means anyone with the link could view them, no restricted access, also can't be on a channel.
    C)If we want a youtube channel, it has to be viewable by everyone.
    It would be cool if we could have our own channel with members only access. But for privacy reasons option A is the best for us unless there is a group conscience to go with B or C.
    It will take me a little while to get all the vids mailed out to everyone, when that's done, and everyones username/email is tagged, I'll put a post with all the links up, they will only be viewable by you guys.

Additionally, this new google+ thing coming out may have features like what we want, but it ain't out yet.
    Please stand by for more vids.
    Last edited by MookNW; 09-18-11 at 12:29.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345