Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209
Results 2,081 to 2,088 of 2088

Thread: 2012 Presidential Race Thread

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    agree with the above

I guess I still don't see the right as those that see the progressive republicans as the future ? most right types I know see them as the demise of the party ? and sadly the progressive have pretty much taken over all dems except a few and they are now working hard on taking over republicans which of course meghan or however you spell her name is the twit type they start with who is beyond stupid in many ways

Well, twice now we've nominated and run candidates who use working with Democrats as a talking point, support progressive income taxes, social spending via forced income redistribution, social services, ect. Whatever you want to call them they are 'progressive' ideological implementations.

Don't forget people like Boehner supported a stimulus like Obama passed but just half as bad at around 500 billion instead of the 900 billion thing Obama signed. We don't have small/limited government Republicans in charge and we aren't running them as candidates for president.

I think in this election, Ron Paul was the only limited government person, then we had the religious nuts like Bachman and Santourum, and then the big government types like Romney. Everyone says Ron Paul cannot get elected so we're left with religious nuts or big government, and the religious types weren't exactly small government, either.

Feedback Score
    Romney and religion dont matter he is a good business person and at least would have been good in that way for things in this country he knows how to save things and knows when to cut it and move on

really after hearing some other people and such talk in some ways another 4 years of obama is maybe what some need

this way they cant even though they will keep blaming bush !
    they can try to blame republicans ? but let them drive the country broke let them destroy things
    heck I even say all republicans should vote for anything financial the dems want just make sure this is why they are voting that way strictly cause obama and the dems want it !!! and say then in agreement when we get in next round you vote with us %100 and see what we can do !

let them drive the country off the cliff with spending !!!

hearing him talk saying no matter what other folks are telling you !!!
    to cut this deficit we need to spend !
    and then dems go into we cut it by over a trillion dollars last year !!

and amazing people applaud and believe him !!!
    to bad the numbers dont match !!

also if republicans took office they would say well you are just riding on all the good obama did and got underway !!

fact is both sides are full time politicians for the most part and while Romney is political he was also business

part of me almost wishes the presidents would have to have been military ! fitting if they are to lead the military they know what its about !
    and also have worked as a owner of a business or at least in a high position in a larger 100+ size business to understand what business is about !
    and do a 6 year term no re elections

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Columbus Dispatch, Obama won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland

I received a heads up on this, it was buried on page 12 of the Columbus Dispatch. Not sure which day. Not one vote for Romney in 21 Cleveland districts...

http://townhall.com/columnists/rache...election_fraud

According to the Columbus Dispatch, one out of every five registered voters in Ohio is ineligible to vote. In at least two counties in Ohio, the number of registered voters exceeded the number of eligible adults who are of voting age. In northwestern Ohio's Wood County, there are 109 registered voters for every 100 people eligible to vote. An additional 31 of Ohio's 88 counties have voter registration rates over 90%, which most voting experts regard as suspicious. Obama miraculously won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland, and received over 99% of the vote where GOP inspectors were illegally removed.

The inflated numbers can't just reflect voters who have moved, because the average voting registration level nationwide is only 70%. The vast majority of voters over the 70% level are not voting because they want to, they are voting because someone is getting them to cast a vote, one way or another. Those 31 counties are most likely the largest counties in Ohio, representing a majority of Ohio voters. This means the number of votes cast above the 70% typical voter registration level easily tops 100,000, the margin Obama won Ohio by.
    Last edited by jmp45; 11-12-12 at 17:08.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

More Fraud?

I know it doesn't matter much but Hannity reported today that 59 districts in Philadelphia PA that did not count ONE vote for Romney. I'm glad West is pushing for a recount. I doubt there will be any reports on the main stream about all this.
    Last edited by jmp45; 11-12-12 at 17:09.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    I know it doesn't matter much but Hannity reported today that 59 districts in Philadelphia PA that did not count ONE vote for Romney. I'm glad West is pushing for a recount. I doubt there will be any reports on the main stream about all this.
    Why would you be glad? Who is it that you think will be doing the counting anyway?

Our system of government, its election process, is totally corrupted, with one side working tirelessly at subverting the process for the last one hundred years, while the other has worked equally hard at accomadating them with that desire!

The same people "re-counting" accomplishes exactly what?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I agree the government and the voting process is corrupt, that goes without saying. I like Allen West, I believe he's a straight up guy. If he can save his seat by a recount I'm all for it. Well, yes if it can be done with proper oversight and ballots haven't been tossed.
    Last edited by jmp45; 11-12-12 at 20:01.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For sure "Unsustainable"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209