Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "go bag"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Swear to Joe Pesci, I'm not making that up, nor am I making fun of anyone: https://www.m4carbine.net/gtsearch.p...st1001011#1067
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Swear to Joe Pesci, I'm not making that up, nor am I making fun of anyone: https://www.m4carbine.net/gtsearch.p...st1001011#1067
    Haha I believe you. I didnt take it wrong either, I am fully aware of how it looks, I SELDOM wear the strap, its very convienent when I have my range bag on, that, and my shotgun slung over my shoulder, thats 3 things I can put on and still carry my rifle. It works for me. And if I needed to walk with all that stuff it is completely balanced and comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    To the OP:
    It depends on how you're defining "emergencies", and how you expect to mitigate one.

whatever, at that price, I'm sure you can find a use for that bandoleer.
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    I have a maxpedition vulture in my trunk that I keep a change of clothes, thermals, gloves and hat, fleece, flashlight, batteries, multi-tool, first aide kit, 35 degree sleeping bag, fire started, a couple power bars and a few other little things I can't recall. The bag holds a lot but not the most comfortable for long hikes in my opinion. The straps dig in to my bony frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

I really like my Eager Bandoleers. I also have a Blackhawk. The Eagle is a little more compact.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post

I really like my Eager Bandoleers. I also have a Blackhawk. The Eagle is a little more compact.
    Nachez has those on sale for $19.00!
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    That is a good price. I am not a camouflage guy but the camo was on sale at SKD when I bought several. If you need one or two I'd jump at $19. We have one in Each cruiser and I bougth a few for myself. One for each of my guns. They are simple and rugged. Reloads are slow if you don't use the keeper on the back to hook it to your belt.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12