Thread: Anyone use G-Code RTI holsters?

Feedback Score

Anyone use G-Code RTI holsters?

I think I want one of these for my war belt. It's a pain in the ass finding a good kydex holster that will mount to a Molle belt. They all seem to be belt loops only. MY BFG Belt has only Molle attach points exposed, so I am limited to that style.

I found the G-Code holsters and saw that the RTI mount has a molle attachment:

Here's the holster. They have a simple snap-in form fitted kydex type as well as thumb-breaks and release mechanism types as well. I was cautioned to avoid retention devices on a war-belt holster, and just opt for a simple fitted holster:

Anyone have experience with them?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I don't have any experience with G-Code holsters, but U.S. Grunt Gear now recommends them first and foremost for use with their Infidel and Warhog belts (as of a phone conversation I had with him about a month ago).

http://www.usgruntgear.com/cltoviwihoan.html

I was going to order one, but G-Code doesn't offer anything yet for my pistol/light combination.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can not comment on the RTI feature, but the G-Code holsters I have are first class. The on problem I have with them is the depth of the attachment point. The impression made into the holster to allow attachment to paddles, belt slides and the RTI feature cause the holster to "Poke out" a good .25". I have on occasion had straps/ropes catch on the holster and slide right up to the attachment point. With enough force it could "dislodge" the holster from your rig.

TC

Feedback Score
    My personal setup..

The Platform:
    HSGI Sure-Grip Padded Belt (Fat Boy Size)
    HSGI Cobra Riggers Belt (Fat Boy Size)
    HSGI High Speed Low Drag Suspenders

Pouches From Left To Right:
    3x HSGI Pistol TACO's
    1x HSGI Modular Pistol Magazine Pouch (Holds Surefire G2)
    1x HSGI Bleeder/Blowout Pouch
    1x G-Code OSH RTI Holster Mounted on G-Code RTI MOLLE Adapter
    2x HSGI TACO's

I slid the 2 Tangs on the Back all the way through the 3 Rows of PALS and locked it down..
    I'll be adding a little hot glue to the tangs to grip the PALS a little more.

Topher DiMauro
    G-Code Holsters
    Edge-Works Manufacturing

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    It's a pain in the ass finding a good kydex holster that will mount to a Molle belt.

Check out Dale Fricke's Eleazar Molly Holster.
    http://www.dalefrickeholsters.com/products.htm