Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has any bought an Aimpoint T1 from Botach Tactical?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Has any bought an Aimpoint T1 from Botach Tactical?

Just wondering if anyone has purchased an Aimpoint micro from Botach.I just received mine and it came with all of the paper work but no box??????????

Feedback Score

Botach

Yes, over the past 3 months I have purchased 2 T-1's and 3 M4s's. All were from Botach. I paid $486.40 each plus shipping for the T-1's. That was their price of $608 with the 20% Aimpoint coupon applied at checkout. However, last week they bumped the price up to $633 and discontinued the 20% coupon. That coupon had been in place all of last year.

All five of my purchases were received in an Aimpoint box and packaging and obviously unopened condition. I am guessing yours was a return?

Botach is hit and miss. I have had generally good luck with them but I have buddies who will no longer do any business with them due to bad experiences. As always, YMMV.

AK.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I purchased an H-1 from them in Sep or Oct of last year for $400. No box, or mount. All paperwork included. Bikini, tool and screws were included also. There's a locked thread called "Whose got the best prices in a H1/T1 nowadays " IIRC. The answers you seek are there.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    bought 3 T-1's from them.

All of them GTG.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter123 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has purchased an Aimpoint micro from Botach.I just received mine and it came with all of the paper work but no box??????????
    Likely it was OEM packaging. I bought a T-1 from Larue that came packaged the same way.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Yep same here. I bought the package deal from LaRue with the LaRue mount. Not dissing them but I wish it would've come with the stock mount. The T1 now sits on my Mossberg and the stock mount had to be purchased separately.

-Jax

Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Likely it was OEM packaging. I bought a T-1 from Larue that came packaged the same way.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    Yep same here. I bought the package deal from LaRue with the LaRue mount. Not dissing them but I wish it would've come with the stock mount. The T1 now sits on my Mossberg and the stock mount had to be purchased separately.

-Jax
    It would have cost more money.

Feedback Score
    I got a couple T-1 micros from Botach delivered this week.

They were as described, in a plain bulk pack with no OEM mount, but the price was unbeatable.

I happen to be mounting these on Ultimak rails on a couple SGL-31s, but fortunately I had a couple OEM mounting bases from a couple H-1s I got in retail packaging (which went on to DD 15003 mounts).

But back to the Botach supplied T-1s, they are legit warrantied Aimpoint products, Botach didn't swipe the retail box and mount, that is how they were supplied.
    Iraq combat veteran, Veterans of Foreign Wars Lifetime Member, NRA Rifle & Pistol Instructor, RSO, and NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Thanks for the replies.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Do a search on this website for "botach" and see what comes up. It should make you think twice.

I'd rather pay an extra $100 for a T-1 with a decent laure mount and responsive customer service than 'deal with botach ever again.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast