Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Anyone using the Aimpoint Micro T-1 as a primary optic?

Feedback Score
    There are no threads in the front for a traditional screw one, but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone is working on it. It wouldn’t be hard, kind of like the ACOG ARD unit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks WasatchAR, I'll keep my eyes open for one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLYDYNAMIC View Post
    You mean like this?...already done...
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65...birdsawrun.jpg
    Now I am really missing the 101.... Looks like you had fun though!

ETA: OK so can anyone tell me the differences between the H1 and the T1? Is it NVD compatibility and water resistance? Seeing how I am not interested performing any rebreather insertions from a boomer nor do I own a PVS-14, perhaps the H1 is a better choice?

ETA2: Well heck if I'm shelling out $520 for a H1 whats the extra $60 for the T1 I guess.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

^^^^^

^^^^^

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Holy old thread Batman!

Might as well add a pic of my T1 equipped LMT...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    Holy old thread Batman!

Might as well add a pic of my T1 equipped LMT...

Sir could I trouble you to show more angles of your rail grip setup? Damn fine lookin rifle.
    Last edited by SiGfever; 06-09-09 at 17:56.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    You guys are a bad influence. I took the plunge and should have a T1 on the way from LT next week.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye67 View Post
    You guys are a bad influence. I took the plunge and should have a T1 on the way from LT next week.

Thats why I bumped it ;^)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre675 View Post
    Thats why I bumped it ;^)
    I'll blame you if I catch any aggro from the HH6.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Small lights are fine in rooms, and compared to the lights of the past, the X300 is far and above small. Most people will be perfectly happy with 65 lumens inside a residiential building. There is really not enough difference in lighting to make a big difference. The high output lights (over 150) are awesome for penetrating dark when you are standing in the light, with light adjusted vision. The X300 type kind of bridge the gap for me. Not a super-light, but loads of light for all but the worst-case lighting conditions.

The problem (to me) with the X300 lies in it's activation method. The toggle is fine for pistols, and does not require altering the normal grip.

Rifles are bit different. First, the bezel of the light needs to be forward of the edge of the handguard or you get unacceptable shadow forward, and illuminate yourself. Both considered to be "bad". Second, the X300 requires toggle activation, which requires that the support hand be right behind the light. This is not really a problem on an SBR, but is unaceptable on most mid-lengths or rifles (for me). I would really be happy if SF made a tape-switch for the X300 like the Insight M3X.

This is just me though, YMMV.
    They do make a remote switch for the x300

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast