Thread: Shotgun loading stopping you from trying 3 gun???

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Shotgun loading stopping you from trying 3 gun???

You don't have to be scared any longer. This new load two system is so easy a caveman named Jesse can do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMxbCVFNcQo&sns=em

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm making the switch, although I've been thinking about it for some time.

Those AP customs pieces looks completely top notch. I'm having a hard time deciding between shelling out more money for nicer caddies such as those or going with something like a Tac Com 6 up. For less than 30 bucks I think those are hard to beat.

Now if the youtube nazis will leave you alone about your "trigger finger" you'll be fine...........LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullittmcqueen View Post
    I'm making the switch, although I've been thinking about it for some time.

Those AP customs pieces looks completely top notch. I'm having a hard time deciding between shelling out more money for nicer caddies such as those or going with something like a Tac Com 6 up. For less than 30 bucks I think those are hard to beat.

Now if the youtube nazis will leave you alone about your "trigger finger" you'll be fine...........LOL
    Tim at Taccom sent me some of his prototype 6 ups when he was designing them. He made several changes and they do the job as well. The only drawback of the ones I had was they took up a lot of space on the belt.

I'm always on the trigger! You never know when you need to shoot from the hip one handed, lol!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I actually started with one of those cheesy $10 belts with the elastic loops. I loaded 1 at a time, then 2, then 3. Then I graduated to 4 off of vertical holders. Haven't seen a lot of the new 2fers in SoCal yet.

Feedback Score
    I cured my reload issue by buying an Akdal M1919 shotgun...

At the Noveske shoot, I still shot my SLP. I'm so slow loading rounds that I joked if the zombie apocalypse comes, and all I have is a shotgun, I'll just shoot myself. Fricking hate loading the tube, but one of my squad mates helped me finally get a bit faster at loading.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Jesse,

I just ordered some Tac Com 4-ups. I run a Mossberg 930, and I have already opened up the loading port some and shaved down the forearm so it doesn't overlap the port anymore. I primarily did this with weak hand reloads in mind, but is there any other way I should modify it to make dropping deuces a little easier? How is your Benelli's loading port modified?

Here's mine right now:

Last edited by bullittmcqueen; 04-19-13 at 10:29.