Thread: Interesting food to assist in weight loss

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Smile Interesting food to assist in weight loss

Check this stuff out.

http://www.brancrispbread.com/

It works very well in conjunction with a reduced carb/low-carb diet.

My boss, who was about 50 pounds overweight, found about this from his nutritionist - after cutting his carbs and snacking on these he is down about 30 pounds in two months.

I tried them myself after hitting a difficult to breach floor in my weight ... about two weeks later I am five pounds below this threshold and dropping.

I'm sure some of this is due to having your colon scrubbed out ... I half-jokingly call these "poop crackers."

Tons of fiber, 12 calories per cracker, I believe these are lower glycemic carbs.

They need to be topped with something (my boss jokes he has no appetite because alone these kill your tastebuds) ... like peanut butter or tuna fish, etc.

They do a very good job of filling you up and aren't that expensive.
    Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    I'm currently cutting, my routine is simple -

Once every three hours I eat a low fat/sat - low sugar protein bar with at least 25-30g of protein and around 240-380 calories. Insulin is a key factor in weight lost, why low carb diets work and why so many are overweight.

Drink at least 120oz (so around 8 bottles ) of water (no jucie/soda etc just water) if you flavor it try using something with out aspartame, people say it spikes blood sugar. Better safe than sorry

4 mile jog - 6 sets of 12 pull ups - 6 sets of 20 captain chairs - 6 sets of 12 dips. One day on One day off

Sleep 6-8 hours a night. You'll lose a ton of weight and won't lose a significant amount of muscle mass.

Than again I'm sure people will say it's dangerous, and it would be if you have health problems such as diabetes or a kidney/liver/heart condition.

But every time I see my GP I come out in flying colors.

I understand too is an adverb and to is a preposition, I still prefer using to in place of too.

The way I see it I'll save maybe 5-10 minutes over my lifetime not typing that extra o at the end of to. Even typing up this explanation saves me more time than typing that extra o

Cheers,
    Mr. Smiles