Thread: Metro Atlanata Gunsmith

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Metro Atlanata Gunsmith

Anyone know a good smith and/or machine shop, within an hour of metro Atlanta. I have been to some tinkerers, but I am looking for a full service smith. Thanks

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    What kind of work do you want done? Please be more specific. There are many gunsmiths in the Atlanta area.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    unfortunately I have already met a couple. I'm looking for someone who can successfully modify the operating system of an ACR, which has been short barreled. Also need to have a Drako pistol drilled and tapped for a folding stock adapter. The steel is hardened and there have been previous attempts, with little success. I guess I need the most qualified smith you know. I am being vague because I don't want to name the gentleman, who I have found unworthy.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I've used Bill Hayllar and found that he's competent and has reasonable turnaround time.

Bill Hayllar
    Gunsmith in Sandy Springs
    404-255-2710

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    +1 for Bill Hayllar
    Last edited by E-man930; 05-29-11 at 08:50.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Plus 2 for Bill Hayllar!!
    After reading posts regarding Bill Hayllar from all over, I found him in Sandy Springs off Roswell Rd. and took him my rifle for installation of some auxiliary equipment. He did the work while I waited and charged me a fair price. He is a GREAT guy, very experienced, and very competent . He operates a flourishing business in a well equipped shop off the garage in his home in Sandy Springs. Would definitely recommend him for any repairs or gunsmithing you need in the Atlanta area!! 404.255.2710

Feedback Score

Metro Atlanata Gunsmith

Bobs custom firearms palmetto ga