Thread: XM177 clone

Feedback Score

XM177 clone

I am planning to put together one of these. I am going to get a moderator/flash hider from brick and wanted to verify that as long as the oal barrel length is 16 then it will be legal without having to worry about the atf. Also does anyone have any suggestion for a barrel i should use?

Feedback Score
    I used a bushmaster LW 16" that I had cut down. Have you tried contacting Brick? He might be able to do the work. Also, consider ADCO - send them the barrel, ring, and moderator, and tell them you want a non NFA clone.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info. I am waiting on a response from him. I did not know he does barrel work.

Feedback Score
    I'll just leave these here

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    As I recall Brick only makes the non NFA version. When sending your barrel and muzzle device out, specify that you need it to be of legal length when it gets permanently attached. I have one of his and sent it to ADCO-looks great!
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Tweak,

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the prints for the XM607 series modertors (?).

Regards, RichardS in MI.
    US Army, Retired.

Feedback Score
    nope, but plenty of other stuff and those are just screen caps, no prints of those here.