I'm planning on building my next AR but I would love to shoot a couple different variations before making the jump. You don't want me spending a ton of money on something that doesn't work for me, do ya? I know this is a huge request, but I would really appreciate it if we could get together sometime and put a few rounds down range. I can pay for ammunition and beers afterwards :thumbs up:

Don't get me wrong, I've read hundreds of threads about which barrel length, gas system, etc etc but how many of you buy cars without test driving them first? I want to handle different variations to get a feel for what seems right. I used to have a 20" NM A2 so a M4 is going to be so different!

I would love to see how the SOPMOD stocks run compared to a ACS if possible.

Also, I have a KAC carbine rail (thanks, Belmont!) and I want to feel out a carbine length AR compared to a midlength to see if I'll be fine building up from the KAC URX (I have the parts, might as well use it!).

And looking through a Aimpoint would be amazing!

Again, I know it's a huge request, but I would love if I could meet up for some range time. I am between Winston Salem and Raleigh all the time, but I would travel if you could accommodate me.