Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Call to North Carolina Shooters. Help?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    You should really come out to the next PHA match next weekend. There will be various types of AR's out there for you to checkout. Plus you are always welcome to try mine out. You will find that most folks there will let you try there's as well.

Feedback Score
    I like the idea of a get together. I'm in the Rockingham area but am a member of the Moore Country Conservation Club and shoot there, darn nice place. It's located kind of between Vass and Southern Pines, not far from Ed's.

Feedback Score
    Just going to throw this out there in case anyone is unaware of the fantastic facilities at the Durham Pistol and Rifle Club. Don't worry, it isn't actually in Durham anymore.

Club Facilities

General Purpose range with 20 covered concrete benches and metal framed targets at 50 and 100 yards.
    Pistol range with 40 covered firing positions and turning targets at 25 and 50 yards
    Two pistol pits with moveable target frames up to 15 yards
    Covered rifle range with 22 firing positions (6 on concrete) for targets at 100, 200 and 300 yards
    Club house used for air rifle and club gatherings

www.dprc.org

(stolen from the website, but since I pay dues and I'm promoting the club I feel no shame)

It is a little ways outside of Mebane, NC.

12 bucks a month roughly, gated access, unlimited usage 7 days a week, and very few morons. Even the targets are free, although I usually bring my own because targets are expensive. You can also bring guests.
    Last edited by RTA; 06-08-11 at 19:06. Reason: Added link to DPRC site

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boomhower View Post
    I like the idea of a get together. I'm in the Rockingham area but am a member of the Moore Country Conservation Club and shoot there, darn nice place. It's located kind of between Vass and Southern Pines, not far from Ed's.
    Would they mind a group shoot this weekend? Say, Saturday morning? I'll bring my FAL if anyone wants to shoot a real rifle

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RTA View Post
    Just going to throw this out there in case anyone is unaware of the fantastic facilities at the Durham Pistol and Rifle Club. Don't worry, it isn't actually in Durham anymore.

www.dprc.org

(stolen from the website, but since I pay dues and I'm promoting the club I feel no shame)

It is a little ways outside of Mebane, NC.
    That's not too far from home. Thanks for the info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12