Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: NEW Comparison Chart of Commercial M4 Pattern Carbines

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It had to be obvious to anyone who reads here that rob would never be happy until he ran this site. Well it isn't his site, yet he wished to run it. He always bitched about how this site was ran.
    So it is how it is, now he can start his own site if he wishes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BudJr View Post
    Politics, maybe.

I knew trouble was on the horizon when he did that all day evaluation of Spikes carbines and basically called it one of the best ARs for the money - which was accurate - but like I said, could be political.

As for the chart, it was useful following the emergence of upper tier brands, when just about everyone new to the platform thought BM and S&W were the best of the best because of the brand recognition, but now days hell even airsoft and Chinese rip off companies know who the top tier builders are. In a matter of a few hours around here you can learn about any variances among those companies and soon make an informed purchase.

politics

ruins everything

I've learned a lot in the past few weeks. Most of it due to rob.
    I don't know the guy. Or, if, even the guys he pissed off.

It had to be obvious to anyone who reads here that rob would never be happy until he ran this site. Well it isn't his site, yet he wished to run it. He always bitched about how this site was ran.
    So it is how it is, now he can start his own site if he wishes.
    Never seen anything of the sort. NOT saying it isn't true. I'm just testifying to my ignorance of the situation.

*MY line in the sand has long been drawn.
    And in today's world... it's sobering to look what ground is left in front of it*
    ---------------------------------------
    But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; - Ephesians 5:3

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson View Post
    How could someone this helpful be banned?
    Given a join-date of Feb2010, it shouldn't need to be explained to you that the whys and wherefores of any member being banned aren't publicly discussed, for a number of reasons that stem primarily from discouraging talking behind their backs when they're not around; i.e., basic politeness.

It's not required that anybody agree with that course of action...but M4C members are required to adhere to it.

Let's move on, please.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819