Page 351 of 366 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3655

Thread: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    I see your ComDems comment, and raise you some RINOs:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#4d4931817693

They’re all paving the way to a gargantuan reset. Good news is: we can probably coast for a while with a MASSIVE debt-to-GDP ratio imbalance, look at Japan.
    I will agree with you there. When was the last time we heard “conservatives” on the right talk about fiscal responsibility? Not since Obummer was in the WH. Now they all just look the other way.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I will agree with you there. When was the last time we heard “conservatives” on the right talk about fiscal responsibility? Not since Obummer was in the WH. Now they all just look the other way.
    Actually I have not heard either party, ANYONE, mention balanced budget since Clinton obliterated the weak knee Repubs in Dec 1998. That is 21 years of purposely spending $300 billion to $1.5 trillion more than revenue nearly every year since. Just to get votes for election. And it works beautifully...until it doesn’t.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I changed out all my water to fresh water over the weekend. I try to do that every 3 months or so.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerPeak View Post
    Worked hard. Made money. Sold unneeded stuff. Invested wisely.
    Smart man. That is a hard recipe to beat and generally stands the test of time.

Feedback Score
    I've mastered one technique for dry curing meat to have it on hand for emergencies, travel, and in the meantime as a tasty snack. Absolutely loving this biltong stuff!
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowfin View Post
    I've mastered one technique for dry curing meat to have it on hand for emergencies, travel, and in the meantime as a tasty snack. Absolutely loving this biltong stuff!
    I am interested in how you are doing this, can you share your technique? I have made jerky with a dehydrator but would like to know how to cure meat for longer storage.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I placed an order for (another) 2,500 fully prepped LC 5.56 cases.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Smart man. That is a hard recipe to beat and generally stands the test of time.
    Exactly, get out of debt. Pay off your house. Avoid paying interest.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    I have been purchasing 4 cans of Keystone ground beef every week.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    When I was out driving around the country side this weekend looking at the fall foliage, I saw some folks filling up their jugs with water at a natural spring along the road side. I live in a rural part of VA and these springs are all over the area. The poor folks around here that aren't on public water get theirs from these springs. It is fresh and ready to drink without treatment. It dawned on me that it might be a good idea to note on the map the locations of these springs in case there is an extended period that public water isn't available. So I am going to get one of those National Park Service maps for this area and make notations on that where these springs are. Already have some of those 5 gallon collapsible jugs set aside just in case.

Page 351 of 366 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast