Page 366 of 366 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366
Results 3,651 to 3,655 of 3655

Thread: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Feedback Score
    Walked out back to my chicken coop and collected eggs. Raise chickens folks. Easy, fun, endless supply of food.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My tomatoes are not doing well this year. Way to much rain and not enough sun or heat for them to really grow. Very disappointing.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    So it wasn't "today" but I spent the last couple months putting together a fully enclosed 144 sq ft chicken coop/run with 8 chickens and 1 rooster. We've got it setup for very low maintenance and should start seeing eggs in the next few weeks. Good opportunity to teach the kids where food comes from and keep things fairly self-sufficient. The neighbors are helping us out by bringing scraps from their garden in exchange for eggs and their kids are helping maintain it as well.
    Last edited by ChrisM516; 08-26-23 at 17:09.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM516 View Post
    So it wasn't "today" but I spent the last couple months putting together a fully enclosed 144 sq ft chicken coop/run with 8 chickens and 1 rooster. We've got it setup for very low maintenance and should start seeing eggs in the next few weeks. Good opportunity to teach the kids where food comes from and keep things fairly self-sufficient. The neighbors are helping us out by bringing scraps from their garden in exchange for eggs and their kids are helping maintain it as well.
    You will not be disappointed in this venture. We’ve just hit the one year mark keeping chickens in the yard and it’s been very rewarding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Just recently purchased a product that supposedly preserves stored water for five years. https://dryelement.com/collections/w...-defender-2-oz

I have several 55 gallon "Blue" drums and several 15 gallon small "Blue" drums for storing treated water and a dozen 7 gallon containers for collecting river and or city water that will be filtered and treated prior to transfer into the 55 gallon drums and 15 gallon containers. I also purchased those bladders that fit into your bathtubs to collect city water in case of an emergency if there's enough "heads up" time to fill them. https://www.aquapod.us/products/aquapodkit-2-0

Any members here that have used the products that are linked in my post to provide any info on their effectiveness?

Page 366 of 366 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366