Page 103 of 366 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3655

Thread: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Loaded up a couple of hundred rds of my most accurate load in .40SW with PowerPistol. Cleaned up a couple of carry pistols and did some organizing of the ammo shelf.

Currently reading "Holding Your Ground" by Joe Nobody. Interesting for me as a civilian but probably all old news to anyone with military combat training.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Picked up half a case of 7.62x39mm cheap so I added it to the paper punching stores.

Also the wife has the raised beds ready to go once planting season hits and I relocated a big male rabbit to a local wooded area that was making night raids on my cabbage last fall. He must have a sweet tooth for cabbage as I baited the live trap with cabbage and he fell for it on the first night.
    Last edited by PA PATRIOT; 03-16-12 at 20:42.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Arsenal recently got another batch of the SLR-107R21s in from Bulgaria, so I placed an order for one. I just love a .30 caliber delivery system.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    If anyone has the vision I do, I HIGHLY suggest stocking up on spare eyeglasses. If I had to go without, I wouldn't last long.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal dose View Post
    If anyone has the vision I do, I HIGHLY suggest stocking up on spare eyeglasses. If I had to go without, I wouldn't last long.
    Sadly I require RX lenses, anyone put back rx safety glasses for SHTF? Wiley X? Others?

This is one thing I am behind on, IMHO as of now some sort of RX safety glasses/goggles would be ideal.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Sadly I require RX lenses, anyone put back rx safety glasses for SHTF? Wiley X? Others?

This is one thing I am behind on, IMHO as of now some sort of RX safety glasses/goggles would be ideal.
    Just ask your optometrist, I had two pairs made for range use and the cost was very reasonable.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Don't forget... if you are gov, mil, etc., oakley's discounts are deep... even on rx.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal dose View Post
    Don't forget... if you are gov, mil, etc., oakley's discounts are deep... even on rx.
    I have only ordered once through them but it was worth the effort of setting up an account.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I have only ordered once through them but it was worth the effort of setting up an account.
    100% worth it. It's very generous of them to offer such a program.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Picked these girls up today, first time raising chickens. I still have a few weeks before they're ready to go outside, but I'm going to finish putting the coop together this week. A pair of Rhode Island Reds and a pair of Barred Plymouth Rocks.

Page 103 of 366 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast