Page 262 of 366 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3655

Thread: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Traded a neck knife to a buddy for a brick of .22. Did some cleaning in the basement that included organizing my ammo storage. I found some full boxes of ammo for cal I no longer have. I brought them to my LGS who is short on ammo and dropped them off for store credit!

My son became a Boy Scout tonight. I've been his Cub Scout den leader for three years. He earned his Arrow of Light and is motivated to keep working towards his goals. He is learning important life skills in scouting. I'm very proud of him.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 02-23-13 at 21:12.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score

Re: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Always great to see your kids achieve.
    "Seriously?" -SWATcop556

"I don't think so" - Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman1881 View Post
    My local wal mart has started a new policy. They are not putting the ammo out in the evenings from there shipments. They department guy said the manager was sick of people standing in line waiting for them to put it out and was getting complaints from other customers that they couldn't get any. There new policy is when it comes in they are to put it out sparatecly during the day in small amounts. He said in hopes that it will spread the love. So now it is a total crap shoot wether or not you can pick any up.
    I did pick up some of the emergency candles on sale and a few mt. House bags.
    Seams that WalMart is staggering ammo stock put out in my neck of the woods also. My sister in-law called last week to say she seen that .22LR was being put out at 9:00pm which is very strange. I told her to buy whatever she could of the value packs and she scored 10 boxes with just a bit of flirting with the young man behind the register to get past the three box limit.

I have a pretty cool sister in-law who always checks the ammo counter for me when ever she hits WalMart.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Litpipe View Post
    Always great to see your kids achieve.
    It really is. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PA PATRIOT View Post
    Seams that WalMart is staggering ammo stock put out in my neck of the woods also. My sister in-law called last week to say she seen that .22LR was being put out at 9:00pm which is very strange. I told her to buy whatever she could of the value packs and she scored 10 boxes with just a bit of flirting with the young man behind the register to get past the three box limit.

I have a pretty cool sister in-law who always checks the ammo counter for me when ever she hits WalMart.
    I'm a dude! Gotta hit the counter when a little ole lady is there and hope for the best.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    I have been on the hunt for ammo daily for the last two weeks and have yet to score .22 or .45 at a reasonable price. I have the shipping schedules for every store in a 60 mile radius that carries ammo and there hasn't been one that has received the ammo I need. This ammo rush has got to stop!!!
    ABOVE THE REST_____________________CURRAHEE
    1/327th INF 101st ABN_______________1/506th INF, 101st ABN
    OIF 1 2003/2004._____________________OIF 3 2005/2006

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Traded a neck knife to a buddy for a brick of .22. Did some cleaning in the basement that included organizing my ammo storage. I found some full boxes of ammo for cal I no longer have. I brought them to my LGS who is short on ammo and dropped them off for store credit!

My son became a Boy Scout tonight. I've been his Cub Scout den leader for three years. He earned his Arrow of Light and is motivated to keep working towards his goals. He is learning important life skills in scouting. I'm very proud of him.
    Congrats to your son, and kudos to you for being involved.
    You should be proud on both counts.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Another box of IMI M193 (Independence) here, a box of Hornady 9mm FTX Critical Defense there, and several boxes of Federal AE .223 50gr HPs.

Added some more instant coffee packets (Folgers this go around), tuna packets (great for on the go/throwing in a pack), canned chili, canned soups all with manufacturer coupons.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score

Re: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Just came into possesion of a nice stash of ammo. A friend of my father passed away and his family remembered that we always hung out in their dads shop and that I was an LEO. Tried to tell them how to realize a profit but they just want his shop cleared out without legal or safety issues.

This guy had ammo boxes from the fifties. I love the old price stickers. $2.50 for a box of 30-30. The good old dsys.

I

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by simple1 View Post
    Congrats to your son, and kudos to you for being involved.
    You should be proud on both counts.
    I am thank you. I'm home with my kids, 5, 7 & 10, for the rest of this week for school vacation. I'm going to go shoot some .22 with them. Probably the .22 shorts and rat shot in our bolt guns for giggles.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    The rug rats just informed me they want to go swimming too. So that is on the list. We started going to the pool years ago. I see this as a basic life skill and survival skill.

Page 262 of 366 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast