Page 263 of 366 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3655

Thread: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I set up 2 spare complete uppers. One for my wife and I. Just a simple 14.5 M4 barrels (pined vortex FH) with DD rear iron sights. I have a DD RIS II FSP on mine and i think i will get one of the new Troy Charlie rails for hears.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I set up 2 spare complete uppers. One for my wife and I. Just a simple 14.5 M4 barrels (pined vortex FH) with DD rear iron sights. I have a DD RIS II FSP on mine and i think i will get one of the new Troy Charlie rails for hears.
    That reminds me... I used my last pack of spare batteries for the electronic dog collar. They are the same ones that my optic uses. Not good. You should always have extra batteries.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ick View Post
    That reminds me... I used my last pack of spare batteries for the electronic dog collar. They are the same ones that my optic uses. Not good. You should always have extra batteries.
    That is why I am switching most of my optics to ACOGs or AccuPoints. As well as irons on some as primary sights.....
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    The rug rats just informed me they want to go swimming too. So that is on the list. We started going to the pool years ago. I see this as a basic life skill and survival skill.
    I haven't been swimming in a while, we usually have season passes, or as my youngest calls them 'swimming licenses'. Need to start up again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Picked up a 500 round brick of 22lr today, my local gs got in 10 bricks on the truck at 11:00 and I got that last one at 3:30. Felt like I hit the lotto. I have plenty but it has been so scarce around here I thought I better jump on it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman1881 View Post
    Picked up a 500 round brick of 22lr today, my local gs got in 10 bricks on the truck at 11:00 and I got that last one at 3:30. Felt like I hit the lotto. I have plenty but it has been so scarce around here I thought I better jump on it.
    . Nice score. 22 lr is like gold anymore. I am going to work out again today and list some stuff that I do not need on Craigslist. I will buy more survival food with the proceeds

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The wife had the Colt 6830 out today and we ran into a fellow at the club who had twenty Hi cap magazines for it sitting at his house left over from when he owned the same rifle.

Ended up trading one 20rd box of Federal IMI 5.56 (Cost $8.99 each) per two magazines which today are almost impossible to find in the current market.

Worked out to be a pretty nice deal as most of his magazines were still in the original retail bag.

Also the wife ran the rifle for a while with no malfunctions and it was surprisingly more accurate then what I would have expected.

So overall a very good day.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score

Re: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Went to the range. Shot the 96Centurian for the 1st time in a year or so. Then sighted in new buis and optic on AR. Gotta get rid of the Magpul BAD lever. Wont let the bolt stay back.
    Last edited by Litpipe; 03-02-13 at 12:59.
    "Seriously?" -SWATcop556

"I don't think so" - Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

What did you do Today to Prepare?

Picked up 2,000 primers, 1,000 55gr bullets. Will be setting up the Dillon ASAP. Waiting on 223 conversion.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Waiting on 223 conversion.
    Been waiting for Dillon Carbide Die Sets in .223 and .308 since mid January. Still haven't shipped.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Page 263 of 366 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast