Page 264 of 366 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3655

Thread: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Dave- Didn't you get a Goal Zero setup of some sort? Been wondering how it turned out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Dave- Didn't you get a Goal Zero setup of some sort? Been wondering how it turned out.
    Yes. I'll get some detailed info up soon with pics. I'm happy with the products so far.
    Standby
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    Yes. I'll get some detailed info up soon with pics. I'm happy with the products so far.
    Standby
    Looking forward to your review. I'm wanting to set up a GZ kit for myself. GZ had a rep at my local Costco of all places and some killer deals on their kits, however all my funds at the time were diverted to ammunition and standard capacity magazines in light of recent events.

Took possession of a ten pack of Gen M3 PMAGs that I got through Magpul's LE purchase program. No waiting and no price gouge was nice for a change!
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 03-02-13 at 15:07.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

What did you do Today to Prepare?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    Been waiting for Dillon Carbide Die Sets in .223 and .308 since mid January. Still haven't shipped.
    I broke down and got different dies. But I don't doubt it'll take a while. I'm surprised my 550 came in as soon as it did.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Looking forward to your review. I'm wanting to set up a GZ kit for myself. GZ had a rep at my local Costco of all places and some killer deals on their kits, however all my funds at the time were diverted to ammunition and standard capacity magazines in light of recent events.
    I have a Goal Zero kit that I bought about 18 months ago from Costco. It has been used several times while camping and works as advertised.

The only complaint is that I am not sure why they made the material that the panels are mounted in black. They get really hot when sitting in the sun which makes the battery pack get uncomfortably warm.
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    With the coming snowstorm, stocked up on store food, test ran both generators, checked the boiler & fuel, filled vehicle gas tanks, have cash on hand, and have stuff ready for power outages...

Rmpl
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmplstlskn View Post
    With the coming snowstorm, stocked up on store food, test ran both generators, checked the boiler & fuel, filled vehicle gas tanks, have cash on hand, and have stuff ready for power outages...

Rmpl
    Good luck sir, god speed. Let us know if you need anything.

RGGreen

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    picked up my first 10/22 and two bcg's are on the way.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Got a handsome deal on a Benelli SuperNova Tactical, organized the supply closet, completed a FEMA EMI course, and started working on losing some of this winter weight.

Also helped a friend begin putting together a patrol shotgun (with help from the ever expanding base of knowledge that is M4C).

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    That is why I am switching most of my optics to ACOGs or AccuPoints. As well as irons on some as primary sights.....
    My patrol rifle is an A1 with a BCM 11.5" bbl for that reason! The cold weather really screws up optics going from warm to cold ie inside to outside they are a no go for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by dash1 View Post
    I haven't been swimming in a while, we usually have season passes, or as my youngest calls them 'swimming licenses'. Need to start up again.
    It is lots of fun and a great life skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman1881 View Post
    Picked up a 500 round brick of 22lr today, my local gs got in 10 bricks on the truck at 11:00 and I got that last one at 3:30. Felt like I hit the lotto. I have plenty but it has been so scarce around here I thought I better jump on it.
    I think I might become a slight hoarder once I can buy bricks again! I shot little more than 100 rounds of .22 with my son yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by kcara View Post
    . Nice score. 22 lr is like gold anymore. I am going to work out again today and list some stuff that I do not need on Craigslist. I will buy more survival food with the proceeds
    Selling extra gear is a great idea.

I have some Goal Zero gear, Dave I think you told me about it in this thread a year or two ago. I use it for my CPAP while camping and when with out power. I have two of the Escape 150's
    http://www.goalzero.com/shop/p/16/Es...ower-Pack/2:8/

And the Escape 30 solar panel.

http://www.goalzero.com/shop/p/17/Es...Briefcase/3:4/

It is quality gear and if you qualify to join promotive.com there is a great discount! Dave you told me about Promotive too! Thanks.

I did some cleaning and organizing yesterday and found a bunch of AR parts I'd fogotten about! Made me feel good. I also organized my spare magazines, that was a feel good moment too!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 264 of 366 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast