Page 315 of 366 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3655

Thread: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I replaced my older model Streamlight TLR-1 (80 lumens IIRC) that is on my nightstand G17 with a new TLR-1 HL (600+ lumens) and holy cow what a differance! Now if I needed to I could signal the International Space Station.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Picked up five bricks of CCI "Quiet" 40gr .22LR I have been waiting on for some time. When fired out of a 18" barrel their almost as quiet as my 29gr CCI "CB's" but the Quiets hit harder and penetrate better.

Garden Raider's Beware!
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 68W View Post
    Doc,
    I've been shopping the freeze dried/long term food storage brands lately and not yet found one to stand out to me. Do you have a short list of reasons on why you chose Wise Food? My beef with all of them is there claims for how long a package lasts...I've looked closer at it and they were claiming 3 servings per day for 4 persons for a month. A serving was ~250 calories. My 2 year old wouldn't make it on 750 cal per day. I just hate misleading marketing.
    I like Wise because I can get it at a good price and the food actually tastes good. I do not figure the amount based on their findings. I do my own math based on my family. Hell, my 3 year old eats more than me...he his going to be a very big boy.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Added some B-12 and D(3) vitamins to the food stores. Picked up some more Winchester PDX1 7.62x39.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Bought that back-up FailZero bolt I have been considering from Brownell's.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Added another 500rds of .223 today as it was selling for 25 cents a round, prices wont go much lower so anyone who does not add at least 500 to 1000rds a month to the stores better not bitch the next time the eight year blight hits. Hillary is on the horizon and the Republican's have nothing to counter with so buy it while you can!
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PA PATRIOT View Post
    Added another 500rds of .223 today as it was selling for 25 cents a round, prices wont go much lower so anyone who does not add at least 500 to 1000rds a month to the stores better not bitch the next time the eight year blight hits. Hillary is on the horizon and the Republican's have nothing to counter with so buy it while you can!
    Where did you find it for .25 a pop?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Costellow View Post
    Where did you find it for .25 a pop?
    Here are a few places that have cheep ammo right now:

http://www.basspro.com/TulAmmo-Cente...varAID=vantage

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/69754

http://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/c...MMUNITION.html

This one is $0.27 a round:

http://www.ammunitionstore.com/produ...round-box.html

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Doc,

You buy/shoot steel cases out of your ARs? I haven't decided how I feel about that yet. I have put a few boxes of it through it and it didn't have even a bit of a hiccup. I can't reload a brass case I have right now for much less than 0.25...
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I have had no issues with steel cased ammo. I use it as training ammo because it is so cheep, I too can't reload for that price. I feel that if you have a good quality AR you should have no issues with steel cased ammo. Hell, I even have some Hornady Steel cased Match ammo. That is some good stuff.

http://www.hornady.com/store/223-REM...P-STEEL-MATCH/

Page 315 of 366 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast