Page 342 of 366 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3655

Thread: What did you do Today to Prepare?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just received my PIG plate carrier from SKD. Very excited to finally get my hands on one of these so I can have a PC set up for the house. The catalyst was that it looks like I can use it for work too, so that helped justify the expense. Now of course I need to buy some more pouches to add to it, and maybe the soft armor inserts eventually...

Dave

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by acjones20 View Post
    The Buff is amazing and my cotton hats need some serious replacement. I'm still searching for suitable head cover for 100 degree heat that breathes. I don't want to actually have to use my gear one day and find out that it sucks or is unreliable, so I try to use it as much as possible.
    The UV Buffs are on my shortlist, heard nothing but awesome things about them.

As for covers my favorites are Outdoor Research, a little spendy but I got mine during one of their clearance sales all half off.

For heat I have their Helios sun hat and for rain I have one of their Seattle Somberos, both available in MultiCam if that is your thing. Personally I buy all my gear in Earth tones.

http://www.outdoorresearch.com/en/helios-sun-hat.html

http://www.outdoorresearch.com/en/seattle-sombrero.html
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Ordered a couple of W T Kirkman lanterns.

Feedback Score
    Purchased a gas operated single eye camp stove for $20

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Purchased 4 guns last week. Also bought 5 #10 cans of Mountain House Breakfast SKillet. Bought a glock knife.

Prep on fellas!
    B
    "When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." – Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Augason-Fa...23-oz/24420228

Bought a bucket of this stuff as a cheaper alternative to Mountain house. Anyone tried it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Got some internet ammo on order in .300 blk and .308.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omaha419 View Post
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Augason-Fa...23-oz/24420228

Bought a bucket of this stuff as a cheaper alternative to Mountain house. Anyone tried it?
    I've never tried an of the Augason Farms foods but they have a reputable name.

As for price, we just acquired more Mountain House buckets on Amazon for $47 on sale this past week and got free shipping.

Mills Fleet & Farm currently have them on sale for $59, I have purchased these from them before with no problems.

http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/moun.../0000000089807
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just picked up five Mec-Gar 15-round magazines for the Sig P228. I'm seriously considering switching from .40 S&W back to 9mm after about 9 years. The Mec-Gar mags are a great capacity upgrade from the standard Sig mags, and made by the same factory with the same level of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    As for price, we just acquired more Mountain House buckets on Amazon for $47 on sale this past week and got free shipping.
    That sounds like a great price. They seem to average in the high $50s to low $60s, which I think is still reasonable, but every little bit of savings helps. I need to start investing in this type of long shelf life food.

Dave

Page 342 of 366 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352 ... LastLast