Thread: Southern California-San Diego

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Southern California-San Diego

I am interested in attending a quality training class for my carbine. I live near San Diego. I can easily travel to the Los Angeles area or to the Yuma, AZ area. In order to keep it affordable, I would need to stay relatively local. Can anyone recommend something in this godforsaken corner of Kalifornia.
    US Army Military Police 97-03
    Federal LEO/M.R.T. 05-Present
    NRA Life Member

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -E. Hemingway

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it."
    -Jack Nicholson (A Few Good Men, 1992)

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Moved to regional training "SoCal".
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

ITTS

ITTS is based out of the greater LA area and "Uncle Scotty" Reitz is an excellent instructor. If you google International Tactical Training Seminars, you will find his website. Grey Group routinely has classes at the Prado Olympic Shooting Park in Chino, CA with Larry Vickers, TigerSwan, Mike Pannone and others. Best of luck.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sent you a PM...

B
    MossieTactics.com ~ KMA 367

Feedback Score
    I am in San Diego as well and would like to take another class. I did a basic handgun/carbine one day with Stone Cobra and it was great but they're in Nor Cal

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm in the LA area but I will gladly come down to San Diego if someone wants to host a carbine or pistol class...

Shoot me an email...

B
    MossieTactics.com ~ KMA 367

Feedback Score
    Falcon Security Group http://falconsecurity.us/ has courses at various Socal venues. I'm attending my first FSG class on 25 June at Raahauge's in Norco. They'll also host a Carbine I & II course in July if you can make it. Just recently I attended Jason Falla's (Redback 1) Advanced Carbine Course at LA's Eagle's Nest. Very cool, course if you can attend one of Jason's classes. You can find the AAR under the Grey Group Training threads.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like something I would like to get into as well.