Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The SIG face palm thread

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

The SIG face palm thread

I think we need a pictorial reminder of how moronic Sig's management is nowadays.

First off, the P238 "Gambler." Words fail me.

THE P238 GAMBLER, features the dead man’s hand, a two-pair poker hand, namely
    “aces and eights” gets its name from a legend that it was the five-card-draw hand held by Wild Bill Hickok, when he was murdered in 1876, at Deadwood, South Dakota. Since its introduction in 2009 the P238 has redefined the role of a .380 ACP caliber pistol for personal protection. The “Gambler” edition, will be available for a short time in limited quantities. The “Gambler” features a rendering of the Dead mans hand in 24K selective gold inlay. The text “The Gambler”, name adorns right side of the slide. Own this legendary version of our popular P238 pistol today, the P238 Gambler.

Feedback Score
    Maybe they mean you're gambling that their gun will work. Or perhaps you're gambling that the .380 will be effective against your assailant.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    The wonderful "Golden Dragon" from 2009. As seen on the official SIG site.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    And the alluring Scandium Blue.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Ah, the Copperhead P238. With real gold inlay!

Since its introduction in 2009 the P238 has redefined the role of a .380ACP caliber pistolfor personal protection or as a back-up gun. Slim and light-weight with SIGLITE® night sights, concealed carry doesn’t get any better. The P238 Copperhead features 24K selective gold inlay of a Copperhead snake, with the text “Copperhead” on the slide. A copper colored frame and black checkered aluminum grips complete the package. Like it’s namesake, this pistol commands respect.
    Last edited by Littlelebowski; 06-21-11 at 15:16.

Feedback Score
    I thought I was going to read your post, and reply, "Nuh-uh. You're being too hard on Sig!" You've made your point, however, in spades.

You've gotta admit, though, that some o' dem tree-aytees would be pimp, if ya huhked 'em up wit da beemz.
    Last edited by Seraph; 06-21-11 at 15:15.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    I'm glad I divested from SIG a while ago. Their current management / marketing team have transformed a once respected entity into a grotesque laughing stock.
    Last edited by GermanSynergy; 06-21-11 at 15:17.
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    You've made your point, however, in spades.
    Or in Aces and Eights rather?

Yeah "the Gambler" would be a great pistol to have in your pocket when you get shot in the back of the head while playing cards.

Not really sure why they are commemorating the murder of a famous gunfighter.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    For you off roaders, the Diamond Plate P220 is sure to please!

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast