Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EOTech XPS torture test (pics)

Feedback Score
    Tagged

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tiktat View Post
    Tagged
    FYI you can subscribe to a thread by clicking the Thread Tools button at the upper right of the thread. Jussayin'.

Feedback Score
    Question on your zero check at the range, were you using a rest or something with each remount and 5 shot string?

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotica View Post
    Question on your zero check at the range, were you using a rest or something with each remount and 5 shot string?
    Yeah it was benched in a sandbag rest at a known distance range. Zero wind, about 50 degrees OAT and 60% humidity at about 300 feet ASL if you were wanting that information. The groups didn't wander at all, but the rifle has plastic handguards with 2 MOA ammo so comparative group size and shift was negliable at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    I don't think it'll an Eotech will ever have the battery life of an Aimpoint. They're pretty damn on batteries though. I just wish you could turn off the auto-shutdown that happens every 8 hours.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nimdabew View Post
    Yeah it was benched in a sandbag rest at a known distance range. Zero wind, about 50 degrees OAT and 60% humidity at about 300 feet ASL if you were wanting that information. The groups didn't wander at all, but the rifle has plastic handguards with 2 MOA ammo so comparative group size and shift was negliable at best.
    awesome, i know it was small, but was wondering if as much user error was removed for the testing was all, great job so far. looking forward to more

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmckinley View Post
    I don't think it'll an Eotech will ever have the battery life of an Aimpoint. They're pretty damn on batteries though. I just wish you could turn off the auto-shutdown that happens every 8 hours.
    You are 100% correct, Eos will never compare to Aimpoints in battery life. Its the nature of having to project a bigger image on the Eos as opposed to a single dot on the Aimpoints.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO27 View Post
    You are 100% correct, Eos will never compare to Aimpoints in battery life. Its the nature of having to project a bigger image on the Eos as opposed to a single dot on the Aimpoints.
    I think it's more of the laser vs LED reason.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Looking forward to an update soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Work2shoot View Post
    I think it's more of the laser vs LED reason.
    Yeah thats the obvious one

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast