Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vibrams Five Fingers!

Feedback Score

Vibrams Five Fingers!

I just picked up a pair of these yesterday and they are the best thing I have ever put on my feet. It feels like you are barefoot but 100% protected at the same time.*

Anybody else have these?

PS: couldn't post in general discussion for some reason

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a pair, I really like them as well but actually prefer the New Balance Minimus trail shoe. Basically the same as the 5 fingers with out the fingers ;-)
    TRIBE MATTERS

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggity View Post
    PS: couldn't post in general discussion for some reason
    Try reading the stickies.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=54960

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have that exact pair. I have been loving them until last Saturday when I felt a serious pain in my left foot. Still hurts to walk on. I have about 175 miles on mine so far.

I do have to wear either socks or liners, otherwise I blister up.

Feedback Score
    A friend of mine has these, and he loves them, albeit with one caveat: they do not insulate well against hot surfaces. Since he lives in Phoenix, this is something of an issue for about 8 months out of the year. He has a hard time walking across blacktop parking lots.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkrv8 View Post
    I have a pair, I really like them as well but actually prefer the New Balance Minimus trail shoe. Basically the same as the 5 fingers with out the fingers ;-)
    Not the same. The Minimus has a 4mm heel-toe offset, whereas the VFF has 0mm. For those of use who have tried running in VFF and couldn't handle it, those 4mm makes a world of difference.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I saw these at Dick's the other day. They remind me of the knee-high, rainbow, 5-toe socks that my sisters used to wear. I thought to myself, "I'd rather have a a sister in a whore house than be seen in those". Maybe I'm missing something, are they that comfy?

Feedback Score
    I'm a real tenderfoot so how is the foot protection? I live in the country where we are surrounded by dirt roads. I don't go barefoot anywhere except in the house.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I would love to get a pair but I'm training for Basic right now and since I can't use them in the Army, I'll be waiting to get a pair. I've tried them on in the store and it's amazing!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast