Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: #(^%&!*$#@& HK!!!!....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I happen to think HK is going to sell a LOT of SCARs with their price jump.
    They're going to sell a lot of KAC/LMT guns too, for dudes who don't want to invest in another rifle system.

If Colt ever puts out their piston/hybrid piston gun, I have no doubt it'll outsell the HK offering at this price.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    They're going to sell a lot of KAC/LMT guns too, for dudes who don't want to invest in another rifle system.

If Colt ever puts out their piston/hybrid piston gun, I have no doubt it'll outsell the HK offering at this price.
    Once I was told that there are two basic marketing strategies: one is to sell a lot of it, second is to sell it high.

This days one is more Chinese way, second is more German way.

Guess what is HK strategy

Of course if you try hard, you can go bankrupt with both of those strategies, but this is another story.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L. View Post
    Time Magazine is hardly an authoritative source on fireamrs or the military.

Larry Vickers and others in positions to know have said that they used HK416s.
    the first statement sums it up, time magazine is the last place I would look for accurate info on firearms

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456