Can someone give me an idea of what is acceptable accuracy for a small CCW type handgun.

Several threads are going on about precision and accuracy of a weapon but what is acceptable for the shooter.

My CCW is Walter PPS. By most all accounts this is an accurate weapon.

Here is where I stand and I would like to know just how much better an excellent shooter would be. I'm basically trying to figure out what the targets would look like if 10 different accomplished shooters did this.

No time limit. No stress. Standard over the counter ammo like WWB
10 shots

7.5 Yards - I can now keep 10 shots in the black on a target that has 5.5" black B-8(c) 25yrd Repair center to be exact. The final group will most likely fit in a 3.5" circle just not centered up so I still need that entire 5.5" ( I honestly believe I will be able to take an inch off that in the near future.

25yrds - 12" circle - I can land 8 of 10 in the circle. There will be no real rhyme or reason as to where they land and 8 of 10 is about the best I will do repeatedly.

So if you are a good shot, can you tell me what you expect from yourself if you walked up to either of these scenarios.

I've seen great shooters in BullsEye matches but i'm looking for what constitutes normal everyday results from a basic weapon so I can try to set some realistic goals and maybe start identifying my next level of what needs fixing.

Thanks for your help.

TB