Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TacTV update

Feedback Score

TacTV update

Guys many of you have already heard that my new show is airing on Sportsman Channel called TacTV. It airs at 8pm on Monday nights- feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive.

What you may not know is there is now a TacTV forum here on M4C in the manufacturers section - this is for discussing the show and providing feedback.

But here is the best part- if you don't get the Sportsman Channel ( like me) then you can watch special extended web only episodes on the show website ( www.tac-tv.com) - the website is not live as this is written but will be soon- the subscription is only $10 a month or $100 for the year. It will feature not only the extended episodes but training and gear tips that can only be found on the website

The reason we did this is twofold -1) Many people either don't get the show or don't want to pay the up charge on their cable or satellite bill just to get my show and 2) we ( myself and the TacTV crew) feel the Internet is the future of TV - it gives you maximum viewing freedom on your terms; watch when you want not when the channel decides and it makes the DVR obsolete

Now here is the kicker - when the website goes live ( very soon ) if you are a member of my website newsletter you will get a 10% discount code ( sign up at www.vickerstactical.com) and I have talked
    It over with my crew and we have decided to sweeten the deal;

The 100th subscriber gets a free slot in one of my 2 day classes

The 500th subscriber gets a NIB Glock 17

The 1000th subscriber gets a Daniel Defense M4 with the TacTV logo
    laser etched on the lower receiver

We are doing this to jump start the website and get the ball rolling quickly - this is all groundbreaking stuff and we want you to be part of it

Thanx to everyone for your support and I hope you enjoy the show

I will post back on M4C to let you know when the website goes live - as well as send out a email newsletter and post on my Vickers Tactical Facebook page- spread the word and get ready to pull the trigger when the time is right!

Be safe

Larry Vickers

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Thanks Larry! Looking forward to it as our local cable provider does offer the Sportsman Channel.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thanks Larry I dont have cable or dish so this is super news for me as I never got to see any of your past shows just clips on youtube
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Sweet! I've been waiting for this to go live online as I don't have cable. I'm already registered on your site, can't wait!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I get the sportsman's channel but I may register anyway.

I have to say though that I'm sad to see the Tactical Arms show with you, Kyle, and Jason go away. Great show and great interaction between the 3 of you.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    This is awesome. I too am one of those that relies more on the internet for my entertainment and info. Can't wait to start using the site!

Feedback Score
    DVR is set.

It says the first episode is titled "M4".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Damn, I missed the first episode! Looking for a rerun...
    Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force. - Oliver Wendell Holmes.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Excellent first episode, can't wait for more!

Feedback Score
    I get the sportsman's channel and IMO the first show was very good.
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast