Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: TacTV update

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    The WebSite is still on Russian Esp 1. Ive been waiting for the rest lol. I just read esp. 4 has done hit cable. I wish they updated the site a little quicker. Otherwise, excellant show.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Larry, Tac TV Veterans Day episode was just what I expected. Heart touching, gut jerking.
    Thank You for a job well done from the Interview with Paul Buffoni @ BCM to the stories by
    The Colonel and SSg. When the SSg was out in the field shooting his rifle, he turned his leg/
    prosthesis around and use it for a rifle rest, I about busted a gut. Adapt, Improvise and Overcome!
    Thank you for your service, sincerely. 30 years as a LEO allows me to have that brotherhood also.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RWH24 View Post
    Larry, Tac TV Veterans Day episode was just what I expected. Heart touching, gut jerking.
    Thank You for a job well done from the Interview with Paul Buffoni @ BCM to the stories by
    The Colonel and SSg. When the SSg was out in the field shooting his rifle, he turned his leg/
    prosthesis around and use it for a rifle rest, I about busted a gut. Adapt, Improvise and Overcome!

Thank you for your service, sincerely. 30 years as a LEO allows me to have that brotherhood also.
    I DVR'd that episode to let my brother watch it, when he saw that he flipped!
    "If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"

-Samuel Adams, 1776

Feedback Score
    I really dig the iLAV episodes (international LAV).

Is the Strike One's magazine release ambidextrous and might it be a contributing factor to the seemingly hard press required to release the magazine? Is this something that shooters have to accustom themselves to, or does the design allow for after market products? Although it would seem like a long time before upgrades hit the market.

Did you get any air time with your Russian counterpart?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Vickers View Post
    Yes he intentionally fired a round into the ground so as to gain space and time to finish doing the math in his head in order to complete the problem - trust me it worked !!

I just ran this drill WITHOUT the people down range in a class with easier math problems that the Russians did ; everybody loved it

A student made a disparaging comment about Russian math skills - unfortunately for him he felt embarrassed when I told him the mathematical formula for the Stealth fighter was developed by a Russian ; lesson learned is don't ever fall into the trap of thinking the Russians are dumb people - big mistake !!!
    And the 1st ICBM, the 1st artifical satellite and the 1st man in space.

Their oxygen-rich Russian RD-180 kerosene booster engine is so efficient and dependable our Atlas V rockets use them to loft our most of our critical National Defense and Science payloads. An oxy rich engine is hard to do because in that high temp and high O2 environment, the metal in the engine wants to burn-up, it basically eats itself up.

They have advanced metallurgy in those engines the US has yet to match developed by some serious scientific and engineering talent.

They are a very pragmatic people who can do astonishing things with limited resources.
    Last edited by Heavy Metal; 12-10-13 at 20:24.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When will tac tv start showing again on tv? I see it's listed for Mondays at 10pm but have yet to see it actually be on air.
    Also do you what subscription you are on for tac tv website? Aka have all the prizes been given out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112