Thread: M92 Krinkov SBR, sidefolder, Bugly FH, Optic Rail $1100

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

M92 Krinkov SBR, sidefolder, Bugly FH, Optic Rail $1100

WTS my M92 Krinkov SBR, It was built by Ohio Ordnance Works on a ITM ARMS CO. receiver. Matching numbers. It is used but not abused, and I made sure to include pictures of all the blemishes. I am including all the upgrades I added, EXCEPT THE FASTFIRE SIGHT IT IS NOT INCLUDED. It comes with a Sling, American made Bulgarian style flash hider/booster bought here: http://ak-builder.com/index.php?disp...oduct_id=30117 , a stormwerkz optic rail, a removable light mount on the foregrip, a Russian wood pistol grip and refinished forend. The original plastic pistol grip is included as well, and the 30rnd mag pictured. The only issue I ever had with it is that the bolt rubbed on the screws from the stromwerkz mount, I just replaced them and haven’t fired it since then. In addition, when installing the stromwerkz mount I drilled one hole that did not line up on the dust cover, its hidden under the rail so its not viable, as pictured.

I am selling it with all the upgrades for $1100

On a form 4 in AZ, I am located near Tucson. Buyer to pay all transfer fees, cash up front.

AGAIN THE SIGHT IS NOT INCLUDED!

Last edited by FMJs-of-Freedom; 07-08-11 at 16:52.
    FMJs-of-Freedom

Krink: If the bullet doesn't hit em the 4 foot fireball will.