Thread: Kudos to AAC and Aimpoint customer service

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Kudos to AAC and Aimpoint customer service

I recently had an issue with an Aimpoint T-1 and an AAC M4-2000. I ordered the aimpoint and after trying to zero, it was found that the elevation adjustment was unresponsive. It was sent back and within a few weeks I received a brand new one, no questions asked. My suppressor also had an issue( which I'm 99% sure was my own fault) and was sent back in, repaired, and sent back within a few weeks, no questions asked. Just wanted to share my great experiences with these two companies and say thanks. It's rare these days to get such great service backing their own products, especially AAC who repaired something for free and it was my fault.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    What was your issue with the M4/2000?
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Though I haven't dealt with Aimpoint yet, inhale dealt with Surefire. Great service from them and add KAC and Magpul to that list. They go far beyond what's needed. I'll be a customer for a long time with these companies.
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; 07-05-11 at 18:58.

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
    What was your issue with the M4/2000?
    I apparently didn't tighten it up all the way and shot it off the end of my gun. They took it in immediately, looked it over, and refinished it and was good to go.

Feedback Score
    Glad you got good service. I received an Aimpoint H1 from gandr and the coating on the lens was misapplied. Sent it to Aimpoint service in VA and 3 weeks later was told it needs to go to Sweden and I have to wait another 6-9 weeks. Glad I didn't sell my C3 yet.