Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW! QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT for MOE Buttstocks!

Feedback Score

NEW! QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT for MOE Buttstocks!

Hi!

Impact Weapons Components, LLC announces our latest NEW PRODUCT!

IWC's QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT for Magpul Industries M.O.E. Buttstock is now available from IMPACT WEAPONS COMPONENTS

Many manufacturers are including the M.O.E. line of components as standard equipment on their AR platform rifles, including, S&W M&P, Bushmaster M.O.E. and Noveske's 14.5" SKINNY CARBINE.

Previously, customers and LE Departments who purchase these rifles are not able to attach the popular Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivels to their rifles because the M.O.E. Buttstock does not include a built-in QD Socket. If they wanted a QD Socket, they needed to purchase a separate Rear Receiver or Buffer Tube installed QD adaptor, or, replace the M.O.E. Buttstock entirely with another buttstock, say a CTR by Magpul.

So IWC designed our PATENT PENDING QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT for Buttstocks to be a user-installed, cost effective solution to this problem. Compare these alternative solutions to IWC's QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT for Buttstocks.

PRICE: $29.95 + $3.95 S+H

ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS:

QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT for Buttstocks - By Impact Weapons Components, LLC

• Directly attaches through the slot intended for webbing located in Magpul Industries M.O.E. or CTR Buttstocks

• Rotation is limited to allow proper positioning of the sling between the firing and carrying position, preventing sling wrap-up and twist

• Accepts any Heavy Duty or Standard push button Quick Detach Sling Swivel that connects to any sling and sling system

• Ergonomic, DIRECT attach design eliminates all sharp edges which can ensnarl the operator’s gear

• Ultra-light MOUNT-N-SLOT™ design weighs only .490 ounces

• CNC Machined from BILLET 6061-T6 aluminum; Type III Anodized per MIL-A-8625F

• NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED

• 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD

• IWC’s MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS in COLORADO

PATENT PENDING

THANKS!

MOUNT-N-SLOT

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Great idea! Steep price...

Feedback Score
    Looks good but for the price of the mount & the stock (33.90+45=$78.9) you could buy the CTR ($72).
    Nice for people that already have the MOE though.
    Last edited by J_Dub_503; 07-04-11 at 17:29.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ball29 View Post
    Looks good but for the price of the mount & the stock (33.90+45=$78.9) you could buy the CTR ($72).
    Nice for people that already have the MOE though.

Where are you seeing those prices? Most reputable dealers have them at $57 and $92. The price is a wash IMO, but you do get the anti rotation, which is a nice benefit.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    A heavy duty QD won't rotate in a CTR either. The cheek rest prevents it. I like some of the solutions from IWC, even this one but I agree it is pricey.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    I agree with the other posters. Pricey for sure but I guess if you have money to burn or dont have any other alternative.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thumbs up

I just received one of these this past Thursday along with the handguard slot they make and I'm pleased so far. Screwed both ends on and tried to jostle it around to see if either end came loose, neither end budged; feels solid to me. Can't put to it to any "hard" use until I actually get some class time, and I don't think driving a brown truck delivering brown boxes while wearing brown socks puts me in the category of being armed on the job. All in all a thumbs up, along with their light mount.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DOA View Post
    I agree with the other posters. Pricey for sure but I guess if you have money to burn or dont have any other alternative.
    Its Not about having money to burn, its about the CTR being right around the price of the MOE+this, so what's the point? I guess for those who already have the MOE, but seriously$ 30? It should be less.
    I'll just get a CTR when the time comes.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Not to disparage the quality of the product I am sure it is top notch. I have three items from them myself.

I don't understand why using a stub from Gear Sector with a Side Release Buckle attached to the back of a two point sling and threaded through the slots in the MOE stock is not a good solution.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK View Post
    Not to disparage the quality of the product I am sure it is top notch. I have three items from them myself.

I don't understand why using a stub from Gear Sector with a Side Release Buckle attached to the back of a two point sling and threaded through the slots in the MOE stock is not a good solution.
    Some people, like myself, like to have the sling either completely attached to the rifle, or sompletely not, without spare buckles and straps in the way. I outfitted my ARs with QD front and back swivels to make it easy to swap slings on any weapon with ease.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast