Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW! QD Rotation Limited Sling MOUNT-N-SLOT for MOE Buttstocks!

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    To clarify, yes i was saying that it should be less in order to make it worth purchasing.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Code3Patriot View Post
    IWC's gear is top notch, and good quality comes with a price when you are buying from a small company that does their own design/R&D and manufactures in the US. DD, Gear Sector, etc. are also all in this price range for mounts.
    Nobody here is debating this, and nobody here has posted anything to the contrary. I do not know why people keep repeating this.

The price critiques have nothing to do with this, and repeating this over and over again is a red herring designed to put words, or imply meaning, where there is none.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The mount adapter looks solid.

But having an MOE stock myself, I can't see paying that much for this adapter. A little 550 cord and I'll rig something up just fine.

However, I guess it would save me from having to buy whole CTR if I decided to change stocks....I just don't see that happening.

Would be useful to a purchaser buying for a unit/group/agency that has MOEs and want that functionality without buying a lot of CTRs, this would save them money.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I love it. I guess If I didnt already have an MOE stock, I'd buy the CTR. But since I have the MOE $30 is fine with me. IWCs customer service, quality and warranty is worth it to me.
    Personal security provided by: Sig Sauer, S&W, Ruger, and Daniel Defense

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I didn't even finish reading all the replys. All I know is people complaining about the price of a product they won't buy is stupid. I will add if it was Magpul or KAC you would GLADLY pay at least $30.00 for it....
    Last edited by 99HMC4; 07-05-11 at 23:52.
    FFL/SOT

Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123