Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
Not only did that ass clown serve to show "preppers" in a negative light but also gun owners as a whole.

So much fail! This douche broke just about every cardinal rule of safe firearm handling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qth1k962_9A

"The damn thing uh just misfired on it."

"It was one of those malfunctions where my thumb went in front of the barrel and uh it went it off."

Agree. His goal was to "bug out" of his residence into their desert "hidey-hole" then conduct basic marksmanship training on some balloons. Unfortunately, he should have been provided training to his sons rather than poppin' off rounds for the camera crew. Thank goodness they had an EMT and were able to get medi-vac...cause he fainted really fast.

Gee kids - your dad's plan didn't get past the first shot fired. Hence why I have certain mis-givings about the prepper community. I believe many of them collect and collect...but don't know how to execute the use of all the crap they collect to "survive". Hell, I barely know how to survive without a contractor-run dining facility, Internet cafe, and MWR bowling alley...WHILE DEPLOYED!!!