Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Removing the logo from your rifle

Feedback Score
    My rifles are pretty much all CMT parts, so I'd eventually like a CMT/Stag lower (or two) but never liked the big stag horn logo. Might as well put Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck on there.
    Working for Crossfire Australia, a military rucksack and load-bearing equipment company. Still doing limited design and development of nylon LBE.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dude, you Bond-O'd your rifle.

I would never do that, but it brings up a point. Who the hell designs the logos?

I have a couple BM lowers and they have a horrible drawing of a snake with a picture of the Bushmaster "Armpistol" on it. Sheesh!
    Instructor: Sniper, Carbine, Handgun, Shotgun
    Armorer: Glock, Colt AR15/M16
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    The logo on my AR is not something that personally bothers me but I do like the clean look you now have on that lower.
    "Life is too short so have a good time while you can"

Armed Hippie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You should just de-stag your rifles. Turn them into Does or Bambis. Leave the deerhead, just get rid of the horns.

Hell, take this one step further and you can carve out your own commemorative special forces edition and if you mess up you can just fill it back in.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    This is a thread for TOS.

It's classic arftardation.

Absolutely!

Who left the door open? Maybe if we just ignore him he'll go away.

Joking.

Some people here have definately not outgrown high-school lunch table cliques. Not picking you out in particular MarkM -- you're much more just plain 'ol curmudgeon. But this place quite often likes to remind itself that it's not TOS, is better than TOS, can't believe how childish they are over there (at the TOS lunch table). Then someone here starts a thread asking, "Hey, is the arfcom server down?"

[rofl]

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diz View Post
    I was filing down a tight magwell and was re-coating anyway...
    How'd that work out for you?
    GLOCK PREFECTION

Feedback Score
    I truly hope that none of you are seriously concerned with what someone els does to their rifle in this regard. Especially someone like Diz.
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    I AGREE FULLY I hate logos of animmals etc!

I hate the SNAKE the MOST

I do like LMT or rra
    because its simple

I would love all my AR`s to be STERILE

Feedback Score
    I was certainly surprised by the reaction to this this post. I thought it was an interesting experiment and I thought I'd share my results with the community. Obviously some think it has value, others don't. But I would suggest that you don't post anything that you wouldn't say to a man's face. I don't hide behind a keyboard, I will be at the SHOT Show this year if anyone wants to talk this shit to my face.

All I have to say is that if you don't have your rifle in the fight right now, then everything you are doing with your rifle is hobbyshop bullshit. Before you laugh at me or anyone else at arfcom or whatever, take a good look in the mirror.

Hawkeye thanks for sticking up for me. You know I appreciate it.

BTW, the magwell came out great. I posted results in the magwell problem thread.
    Working for Crossfire Australia, a military rucksack and load-bearing equipment company. Still doing limited design and development of nylon LBE.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diz View Post
    I was certainly surprised by the reaction to this this post. I thought it was an interesting experiment and I thought I'd share my results with the community. Obviously some think it has value, others don't. But I would suggest that you don't post anything that you wouldn't say to a man's face. I don't hide behind a keyboard, I will be at the SHOT Show this year if anyone wants to talk this shit to my face.

All I have to say is that if you don't have your rifle in the fight right now, then everything you are doing with your rifle is hobbyshop bullshit. Before you laugh at me or anyone else at arfcom or whatever, take a good look in the mirror.

Hawkeye thanks for sticking up for me. You know I appreciate it.

BTW, the magwell came out great. I posted results in the magwell problem thread.
    Diz, I got your back brotha...

On a serious note this is a good idea, I like it, Companies that use simple logos or text are ok by me but when they start getting into cartoonish type stuff it bothers the hell out of me, doesn't me an they have a bad product they just need to fire their marketing dept.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast