Thread: REDBACK ONE Gift Certificate

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

REDBACK ONE Gift Certificate

SPFI won this certificate in the raffle for John and Sherry Odom. I hope they are doing well.

I cannot attend due to commetments with school and my wifes department will not guarantee her the time off that far in advance. So I am forced to part with it. The voucher is good for any RBI 2-day open enrollment course (the course selected should reflect the students skill level) and is valued at 450$ and is good throught January 1, 2012.

Im not looking to make a million bucks off this voucher that I won. Ideally I would like to trade it to another member who cannot afford to attend one of these classes or an NCO who can use the knowledge gained to better his soliders. But apples to apples anyone is welcome to it.

I am willing to trade I need a PC in MC XL but I will take cash offers or other trades. I'm very hesitant to put a price on it beacuse I won it in a raffle. I never expected to win I just wanted to help as I was faced with a similar situation with a Marine here in my home town just a month before.

I will need to provide Jason with the full name of the person who I trade/sell it to as per his instructions. This is an amazing opportunity to attend Tier one traning for with one of the nations premier instructors.

Link to Jasons traning calendar
    http://www.redbackone.com/training-c...alendar-master

Jon Morehouse
    Last edited by ICANHITHIMMAN; 07-12-11 at 20:46.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Guys this has got to go to someone who can use it, your going to get a deal could be a great gift for a deploying son of daughter.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse